Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Even though the price was way too expensive i wanted to buy the 15/16 PSG third

and now on the psg boutique site only XL and XXL is available :frown:

i hope they restock but i highly doubt it.. damnit!!

You can probably get them at your local Nike store, mine had a full size run

I apologize for the persistence but does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix a patch that starting to come off? I assume I should be able to just iron it back on but I want to make sure.
If you haven't already attempted this I'd suggest doing it low heat.  My last England shirt had this problem as they didn't press it on long enough for all of the corners to adhere to the shirt.  I just put an old tshirt on top of the printing and went over it with an iron on low heat and it worked fine.

Just check your local shop that carries the shirts.  It's early enough into the season where stores will prob have just received their stock and shouldn't be too hard to find.

Good video up there. Hopefully this stops the question of the difference between a replica and authentic.

If you haven't already attempted this I'd suggest doing it low heat.  My last England shirt had this problem as they didn't press it on long enough for all of the corners to adhere to the shirt.  I just put an old tshirt on top of the printing and went over it with an iron on low heat and it worked fine.

I appreciate the suggestion! Thank you

:lol: Louis Stevens.

My collection would look like this

laugh.gif
now I really want to see it. How long ago did you start collecting?
when that commercial came out last year, my girlfriend was like i should set it up and do the same thing to see how ridiculous it is that i have so much and how all the jerseys looks the same to the casual fan.   

my first ronaldo i got was in 2006 right before the world cup but i bought my first jeresy in 2002 and didnt really start buying until 2008 when it started getting easier for us in the US to buy it.  

Not sure if you remember my fiasco with Kitbag but the order finally came in and they sent me La Liga version of the shirt. So not only did they BS me on the reason why they couldnt add the respect patch, they just said F this guy we are going to just send him a pre printed shirt. I am so livid right now >:

61548576.jpg

Last edited:
I swear bro kitbag is on some other sh*t.
I'm sorry to hear about this.
Please do something about this

I reached out to their customer support via email but I might have to cough up some dough to call them from the States to get this resolved. I can see them just ignoring my email. :smh:

I'll keep you guys posted. Appreciate the support from everyone

Last edited:
Just ordered a regular shirt, not even a kit :lol:  I'll email them

They have a tendency of not contacting you if something went wrong with your order. Ordered a Bayern home a couple of weeks ago when they were having F&F along with new boots and another shirt and received an email yesterday saying it hadnt been shipped out yet because they didnt have the Muller printing and forgot to let me know right away :stoneface:

Last edited:
for being a major soccer retailer, wss, and paying $14, they choose the slowest form of fedex shipping.  im tracking my package i ordered during the FF and it looks like they are walking the damn package through each state.  ordering from lesser know shops like u90 and paying $5 for shipping gets to the west coast quicker than wss with both companies in the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom