Official Soccer Jersey Thread

picked up Bayern's treble-winning home kit, a club from Thailand and the Malaysian league champions of this season...

Last edited:
Just wanted to post about the customer service I got from CFS. I ordered a XXL PSG jersey along with a few others and received a size L. I emailed them around 5:30pm mountain time (live in Denver) yesterday and they got back to me at 5:13am, pretty fast turnaround. They apologized and credited me 1/2 back on the incorrect sized jersey and offered me 20% off on the replacement XXL. Gonna give the L to my buddy for a bday gift and only had to pay $15 for the replacement.

Best part, they said I don't need to pay for the jersey until it is received. Great customer service, purchase with confidence!

Gotta support company who treat customers like that.

On the opposite spectrum, when Chicagosoccer.net sent me the wrong size I eventually had to send it back out of my own pocket. Whoever the csr who answered my email didn't seem to care if it their mistake or not.

dam, would love to take advantage but those puma authentics are extremely tight. i wear medium in authentic and even XL was way too tight, and im somewhat fit lol

^plus the inside rubber grips too, tried on the italy with grips, even had instructions and diagram on how to put it on properly so the grips aligned correctly with your body :lol:

Am in L in authentics, and the italy was XL and it was still too damn tight felt like wearing the power web tech fit adidas jerseys all over again :x

Last edited:
they make authentic LS but they are harder to find depending on brand.

nice sig, #gooners

Coulda sworn you were a bayern fan too though, lol...

they make authentic LS but they are harder to find depending on brand.

nice sig, #gooners

Coulda sworn you were a bayern fan too though, lol...

They made me cave in the footy thread :smh:

I had to choose one team :lol:

I've been trying to find a long sleeve authentic for a few days, but yeah, it seems to be difficult. I'm in no rush to get one, so I'll just keep searching, maybe ebay might get some in and out

Last edited:
My latest pick up, I've been on the fence with getting this since it's damn near impossible to find a nameset for it. any suggestions where I can find one are appreciated

Just got this from an eBay purchase and would like a legit check. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

I went to "school" today and learned about real jerseys.
Real jerseys do now have threads between the lettering for DRI FIT or NIKE FIT. Also, if they come with tags they will contain the clubs crest or league they play in.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom