Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Do you guys ever get custom work done onnanjersey you've already gotten? I got a Real Madrid white but want to add a club World Cup/CL winners emblem and maybe my name and number and don't know where to get it done.

custom work meaning personalized names at the back? i see those all the time, theyre not that uncommon where im from. as far as adding the patches, stores usually offer those when they get the corresponding kit available.

if you want your name to be on the back of the jersey, try the club's website. some offer customization instead of player names/kits. non club store i know that does personalized kit names is weston.com.sg , they can only do the EPL font though, they charge 2SGD a letter.

hth

Damn. Y'all just gonna ignore the kid huh? Back to the reg soccer thread I go I guess.
what year is the jersey? Are you asking where to get the stuff? Or where to get it applied?

15/16 Real Madrid home. Was asking more so if there's anywhere I can send/take it to get custom name and badges applied with the correct font.

Do you guys ever get custom work done onnanjersey you've already gotten? I got a Real Madrid white but want to add a club World Cup/CL winners emblem and maybe my name and number and don't know where to get it done.

custom work meaning personalized names at the back? i see those all the time, theyre not that uncommon where im from. as far as adding the patches, stores usually offer those when they get the corresponding kit available.

if you want your name to be on the back of the jersey, try the club's website. some offer customization instead of player names/kits. non club store i know that does personalized kit names is weston.com.sg , they can only do the EPL font though, they charge 2SGD a letter.

hth

Yeah it did thanks. I'll call around to local soccer shops.

Shirts that I gave to my Bros as Christmas gifts

Does anyone know if this 2012-13 Ronaldo Madird name set will still stick? It is official from Upper 90. Iv'e had previous trouble with 2012-13 ManU name set that didn't stick.

http://u90soccer.com/real-madrid-ronaldo-7-white-adult-35073.html

Also has anyone had any experience ordering from ball3printing.com ? They have a lot of name and number sets but judging from the price they are not authentic.

http://www.ball3printing.com/index.php?route=common/home
You shouldn't have any real issues with it. I just did a real Madrid 12-13 myself with no problems. It seems united printing is notorious for having issues from what I've seen.
I've also used ball 3 printing before. Their quality is amazing. I have plenty of real jerseys and some fake ones too, usually it's pretty easy to tell fake printing by the feel of it. But man, the stuff from ball3 is top notch, absolutely silky smooth like the real deal. I'm convinced it is real :lol:

You shouldn't have any real issues with it. I just did a real Madrid 12-13 myself with no problems. It seems united printing is notorious for having issues from what I've seen.
I've also used ball 3 printing before. Their quality is amazing. I have plenty of real jerseys and some fake ones too, usually it's pretty easy to tell fake printing by the feel of it. But man, the stuff from ball3 is top notch, absolutely silky smooth like the real deal. I'm convinced it is real :lol:
You have convinced me about ball3 and I will be giving them a try for this jersey. Im a Barça fan and don't like Real Madrid but I got the jersey for cheap so I don't really care too much :smile:
Also since you have some fakes, where is a good place to buy some good quality fakes? This official stuff is getting pricey for my new addiction lol. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom