Official Soccer Jersey Thread

This is exactly why I asked, same thing happens to me haha. It's just that wearing a t-shirt underneath isn't all that comfortable and sometimes compromises the fit of the jersey.
I was working in Tampa for USL, living a little further North during the time. I'm back in California now.

Damn you're lucky! I want to get out of Florida and move to Cali.. One day..

compression tank top/shirt for shortsleeve
l/s compression for longsleeve jerseys 
thank me later
this is some full kit wanker stuff here
649662da580c46621429d8b6d0bd037b.png

wink.gif

kanye shrug

Last edited:
As of late, I prefer the kits Adidas makes over Nike ones. Something has happened over at Nike where it seems something drastically has changed in their design department because the effort put into many team jerseys is very bland and repetitive among multiple teams. Pretty much how many here have said Nike just uses the same template for the design of every jersey. There are few Nike jerseys going back at least 2 years that I can say I am a fan of yet for Adidas, I can name much more.

Hey guys. First time poster I think lol.

I'm going to be in London from the 24th to the 5th of April. I wanna know if anybody from the UK or who have been there have suggestions where the best shops are to get shirts other than the club shops.

Yo! Lillywhites is a really good place to go. Center of London near Piccadilly Circus which is like their Times Square. Like 4 stories tall and have hella options for jerseys both replica and authentic. From all over the UK and from the top divisions of the EPL. You can find a Rangers and a Hull City right next to ManU's latest. It's usually a madhouse since it is in the Center of tourist traffic. Can't remember if they do name pressing. I imagine it would have to be convenient for them. Having both number and authentic jersey on deck

Shoutout whoever it was that mentioned the soccerpro sale. Wanted the Bayern away last year and waited too long, wasn't going to make the same mistake this year.

Also, anyone know where I can get some legit Bundesliga patches?

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Adidas jerseys from the current season fit the same as Nike's? For reference, I wear a large in this season's Nike kits but size up to XL for Puma's.  I haven't tried on an Adidas one yet.

Find these at my local TK Maxx (The same as TJ Maxx In the US) here in the UK, £20 each.

Both Size L if anyone's interested I can pick them up

Last edited:
Shoutout whoever it was that mentioned the soccerpro sale. Wanted the Bayern away last year and waited too long, wasn't going to make the same mistake this year.

Also, anyone know where I can get some legit Bundesliga patches?

There should be some legit ones on ebay. Can't remember the seller's name though, or you could try http://www.subsidesports.com/us/bundesliga-champions-hermes-patch-set if you wan't the Hermes patch as well, they also have just the Bundesliga one solo.

I like the new usa home kit a lot more with the names and numbers on them, us soccer put up a video of it on instagram with the home kit, it is growing on me more now

Eh still meh. Maybe will look better in game, who knows. Looks weird with navy blue numbers and royal blue upper shoulders.

Last edited:
I'm originally from California, Florida was cool but I wasn't about that sweating at 6 AM in the summer life. I had to get out!
Yo seriously.. Story of my life man lol, lately it's been great though! We been having Cali weather here :smile: nice and cool

I love Florida. I just don't like storm season

You live in Florida too?

My respect patch is coming off my jersey (I've worn it twice :rolleyes)
How can I iron it back?

Please don't use your pillow case lol
Use a shirt or any cloth that you don't wear or use anymore cause if you press too hot or too much on your pillow case it will leave the color of your jersey on the cloth.

I always iron press myself at home whenever a patch is coming off. Works great for me, haven't had any trouble doing it myself. But remember when you iron any of your jerseys, don't have the steamer on, leave it on dry mode. The steam will not help put the patch back on.

Back
Top Bottom