Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Dope cops everyone!
Finally got one of my holy grails I've always wanted!!

- 12/13 Galatasaray home match worn by Engin Baytar. I wanted Sneijder but impossible to find this particular seasons kit. I'm in love :smile:

If a kit is match worn does it have an odor to it?

Some, yes lol
But sometimes it's washed as well.
I got one match worn and it smelled lmao so I washed it. Because I buy all my jerseys to wear.

If I can't find a specific player issue, then I have to resort to a match worn or match in worn for me to wear so sometimes it sucks I have to find a player that wears the same size as I do

Anyone own the 2015 US Stadium jersey? Thinking about copping the clearance one on NDC, but I'm not sure on the sizing. I own XL and 2XL Nike jerseys and they all fir different depending on the team.

Anyone own the 2015 US Stadium jersey? Thinking about copping the clearance one on NDC, but I'm not sure on the sizing. I own XL and 2XL Nike jerseys and they all fir different depending on the team.
I bought it 2 weeks ago off of NDC in XL. I wear XL in stadium and XXL in match jerseys. The XL stadium fits pretty much the same as all other US jerseys. 

If you are referring to the La Liga patch, Atmos is right. The stadium (replica) comes with it stitched. 

If you are referring to the Fifa world champions patch, I got it from a local shop

Thanks! I was referring to the Fifa World patch. Did you apply it yourself or did you have the store do it for you?

If you are referring to the La Liga patch, Atmos is right. The stadium (replica) comes with it stitched. 

If you are referring to the Fifa world champions patch, I got it from a local shop
Thanks! I was referring to the Fifa World patch. Did you apply it yourself or did you have the store do it for you?
Probably will get the store to do it for me lol I dont want to mess up 
Ready for the Copa to kickoff...
Sick 
pimp.gif

Im heading to the usa copa game friday and i want to pick up one of the new kits. My local shop usually is limited with the players namesets they have in stock, so I'm thinking of picking one up at the game. I was wondering if you guys think they will have more options at the game or have any experience with that. Thanks

Im heading to the usa copa game friday and i want to pick up one of the new kits. My local shop usually is limited with the players namesets they have in stock, so I'm thinking of picking one up at the game. I was wondering if you guys think they will have more options at the game or have any experience with that. Thanks
the games I've been too they tend just to have blank kits or the most popular players. I'll be going to the Mexico game when they come to Houston, probably pick me up a kit there too

Just recently purchased the USA Authentic jersey.  HOWEVER, the Nike sign came partially coming off... Anyone had similar issues from soccer.com?  I'll def be contacting them to get it exchanged...

Just recently purchased the USA Authentic jersey.  HOWEVER, the Nike sign came partially coming off... Anyone had similar issues from soccer.com?  I'll def be contacting them to get it exchanged...

Never with the Nike sign but since it's pressed its always a possibility of that happening. However I do have constant problems receiving jerseys with defects from WSS and soccer.com. Almost positive they come from the same wharehouse and that upon pressing name sets they are never checked for quality. I received two defective Bayern jerseys with crooked and ripped Bundesliga badges and they gave me an extremely hard time when trying to exchange and I ended up getting stuck with the crooked badge one. If it's peeling you can always run a iron on light over the Nike sign to reapply it (make sure you put a shirt or a pillow case over it first though) but I'd definitely try to exchange first.

Never with the Nike sign but since it's pressed its always a possibility of that happening. However I do have constant problems receiving jerseys with defects from WSS and soccer.com. Almost positive they come from the same wharehouse and that upon pressing name sets they are never checked for quality. I received two defective Bayern jerseys with crooked and ripped Bundesliga badges and they gave me an extremely hard time when trying to exchange and I ended up getting stuck with the crooked badge one. If it's peeling you can always run a iron on light over the Nike sign to reapply it (make sure you put a shirt or a pillow case over it first though) but I'd definitely try to exchange first.

Isn't the new Nike logo rubber? I would be kind of scared to press that back on :frown:

the games I've been too they tend just to have blank kits or the most popular players. I'll be going to the Mexico game when they come to Houston, probably pick me up a kit there too
Have the same problem. Want to buy the US Away Jersey with Number / Name.

But no Nike, Lids Locker Room can press.

Any tipps for San Francisco or Seattle Soccer Store who can?

Is it? To be honest I'm not sure, all the authentic Nike jerseys I have the logo is pressed on and is same material as badge, name and numbers.

Yea I know but I think the 16/17 logo, crest are rubber that actually pops out.
I wouldn't want to burn or melt that

Thing with almost all my jerseys is that the lettering (pressed on) start peeling after like 20 wears or so

Didn't know you could press them back on... might give it a shot

Dope cops everyone!
Finally got one of my holy grails I've always wanted!!

- 12/13 Galatasaray home match worn by Engin Baytar. I wanted Sneijder but impossible to find this particular seasons kit. I'm in love
smile.gif
Superb kit. I have a Drogba one, but mine is replica.

Thing with almost all my jerseys is that the lettering (pressed on) start peeling after like 20 wears or so

Didn't know you could press them back on... might give it a shot

I don't know how you care for your jerseys but make sure you don't put it in the washer.
Put a cloth ok top when ironing back on

Superb kit. I have a Drogba one, but mine is replica.

Thank you sir :smile: I wanted Drogba as well but he wears a large so I wouldn't be able to wear it lol

Back
Top Bottom