Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I remember people saying jakarta sells repro items
You might be confusing with my-soccer. That one is from Malaysia and sells both repro and authentic items. Another good store, but items are pricey.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I remember people saying jakarta sells repro items
You might be confusing with my-soccer. That one is from Malaysia and sells both repro and authentic items. Another good store, but items are pricey.

Not trying to be negative here but sent the site to a few buddies who run shops and a couple who literally deal with namesets and patches daily and they all said jakarta is 100% fake. All repro namesets and patches

Are reproduced sets and patches a bad look though?

Like, if they are the same quality and dimensions?

Mitchell and Ness literally makes a living selling reproduced items.

I don't think a reproduced name set or patch is that bad if you're looking for an impossible item for your blank jersey

I don't think a reproduced name set or patch is that bad if you're looking for an impossible item for your blank jersey

It depends on the company making them, but typically repros have a higher chance of peeling/cracking/etc just quality will never be as good as legit stuff. I just don't want a buncha guys in here buying fake stuff thinking they're getting the real deal because the price is good you know? If they know they're buying repros and still want it to fill a void on a rare shirt by all means go ahead, just putting the info out there.

It depends on the company making them, but typically repros have a higher chance of peeling/cracking/etc just quality will never be as good as legit stuff. I just don't want a buncha guys in here buying fake stuff thinking they're getting the real deal because the price is good you know? If they know they're buying repros and still want it to fill a void on a rare shirt by all means go ahead, just putting the info out there.

True true. It's definitely important that they know exactly what they're buying

I guess it's a matter of if they want to take that risk

Not trying to be negative here but sent the site to a few buddies who run shops and a couple who literally deal with namesets and patches daily and they all said jakarta is 100% fake. All repro namesets and patches
Well, I'll only speak for myself. All items I got were 100% authentic.

Got a 2014 Holland away nameset, besides the other items already mentioned. Saw no evidence of fake (even in 2016, the difference from fake to authentic exists) and the items were identical to the ones I got from ADMC and footballkitdirect.

But I won't keep defending, since it's not my shop. Just shared the name because I had a good experience with them.

I have a friend that does that. Dude is better than any shop/online site I've been to. He does people's stuff from all over the country in a FB jersey group. Only charges like 3-5 a jersey but it's worth it since he does everything perfect. If you want his contact info lemme know

I reached out to him and he said he can do it when he gets home in a few weeks. I kept asking him for a price but he just ignored the question. If he ends up charging more than $5 a pop, I'm going to tell him vtotheinay sent me. Would that work?

What's the most cost efficient way of sending him like 3 or 4 jerseys? The flat rate box at usps for $13?

I have a friend that does that. Dude is better than any shop/online site I've been to. He does people's stuff from all over the country in a FB jersey group. Only charges like 3-5 a jersey but it's worth it since he does everything perfect. If you want his contact info lemme know

I reached out to him and he said he can do it when he gets home in a few weeks. I kept asking him for a price but he just ignored the question. If he ends up charging more than $5 a pop, I'm going to tell him vtotheinay sent me. Would that work?

What's the most cost efficient way of sending him like 3 or 4 jerseys? The flat rate box at usps for $13?

The price is based on what needs to be pressed on each jersey (ie: just a nameset or patches + nameset, etc)

Yeah medium flat rate box is what i always use

Anyone know where I can purchase a 2016 FIFA Club World Cup patch? Was hoping to throw it on this year's Barcelona away kit. 

soooo who's offing their pogba juve jerseys in large for cheap?? my PMs are open :nerd:

Last edited:
Someone start a thread in the buying selling trading forum. I got something good from Ross and I'm looking to trade it

i tried to make a thread but i doubt mods will let it slide.. anyways anyone with a med 3rd united kit or away from last season looking to trade or sell lmk

15 bucks on Amazon with Prime. :smokin

i tried to make a thread but i doubt mods will let it slide.. anyways anyone with a med 3rd united kit or away from last season looking to trade or sell lmk

Check out worldunitedsoccer.com. Go back three or four pages and look for a link for $10 off. Most of last years come out to $35

Back
Top Bottom