Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got the Juve away kit in from the upper90 sale. This thing is a beauty.
indeed.

planning to print alves on my juve away and deulofeu on milan. my first ever milan kits. 
roll.gif

Where can I get that AS Roma derby kit? That thing is a beauty.

Need a Totti before he's retired.

Got two more Milan jerseys. Everything is official, except Seedorf's nameset.

Was looking for that 11/12 third shirt for a long time, very glad to finally find it. Now I'm looking for 08/09 and 11/12 home kits.

I am interested in home applying namesets. In my city I have many ''shirt-print'' services if I can call it like that. But problem is that many of them don't want to apply nameset because they don't know origin, material of nameset and they don't want do it. So can somebody explain my how can  I do it at home, with house iron. In the PM.

Thanks a lot. 

I can't remember but is the consensus to stay away from Kitbag as much as possible? They've got a solid sale going on (authentics with name/number + patches for ~$70) but if it's going to be more of a hassle than it's worth, I'll stay away.

Really wanna cop this year's Barca kit but how do they fit? I hear it fits slimmer than previous season's Nike jerseys. :smh:

I can't remember but is the consensus to stay away from Kitbag as much as possible? They've got a solid sale going on (authentics with name/number + patches for ~$70) but if it's going to be more of a hassle than it's worth, I'll stay away.

Kitbag is the only way I can get a wolfsburg kit. Curious to this response as well :nerd:

Last edited:
Kitbag is the only way I can get a wolfsburg kit. Curious to this response as well
nerd.gif
I've had some issues with them in the past as they manage a lot of the web stores for clubs.  I ordered a man utd kit once and they pressed it on without putting anything between the front and the back and the outline of the crest ended up being pressed on to the numbers.  It's a hassle to get refunds as they don't understand how to process credits for return shipping.  The other time I had an issue with them was when I purchased another kit and they sent me one where the shirt was tagged one size and the paper tag had a different size.  It didn't fit and it was a pain to get a refund once again.

they are OK imo. i bought like 6 shirts from them for 16/17 season printed and everything is ok. sometime the free shipping is quite slow though.
Really wanna cop this year's Barca kit but how do they fit? I hear it fits slimmer than previous season's Nike jerseys.
mean.gif
i think its the other way round. 

Back
Top Bottom