Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I'm looking to buy last years blue juve jersey. I usually wear a size large in adidas tennis shirts. But an xl in nike
So kind of up In the air as to what size to buy
Probably both and return what doesn't fit
But would welcome any feedback. Thanks

I'm looking to buy last years blue juve jersey. I usually wear a size large in adidas tennis shirts. But an xl in nike
So kind of up In the air as to what size to buy
Probably both and return what doesn't fit
But would welcome any feedback. Thanks

Go TTS.

Now I just need a Donnarumma nameset and an Ibra or Verratti nameset to complete these.

The juventus prematch player issue top is stupid sick and pretty rare.
smokin.gif
That Juve kit is solid. Where can I purchase?

XL and L sold out because it's sizing most people can wear due to it being authentic/match. I see S and M still available, those would be a super tight fit :lol:

this year's vapor match kits don't fit much slimmer than the replica versions. no need to size up in these. only the player issue version fits narrow like previous years
huh? I'm confused, I thought vapor match kits are the same thing as player issue.

Naw for whatever reason with these new vapor match kits they don't really fit that slim. Everyone I know said not to size up for the match ones. Only if you get an actual player issue match kit from the team, do you need to size up like usual

Finally got my GC kit through kitbag. Is it me or does it feel like all websites that sells soccer kits (and other sports in genereal) are run by Fanatics?!

More casualties of growth. Luckily I was able to replace the bomb pop, the others not so lucky. These will be going to the Bay, but if anyone is interested let me know. All are authentic M's.

has anyone removed the 16-17 La Liga patch? Kitbag sold UCL final shirts with the La Liga patch as opposed to UCL patches... I'd like to know if it's a smooth procedure.

Got lucky and found this at a Burlington Coat Factory
:wow: :wow:
nice find :pimp:

has anyone removed the 16-17 La Liga patch? Kitbag sold UCL final shirts with the La Liga patch as opposed to UCL patches... I'd like to know if it's a smooth procedure.
you can try using a seam ripper to remove the stitching from the inside

I did with my R. Madrid kit. It was really simple, since there is less stitching compared to previous years.

Can't say the same about Barcelona shirt, however.

cool. as long as it's clean, I don't mind removing it manually and buying the patches.

thanks guys

Anybody ever use ball3printing?
Bought a few namesets from him. Despite being repro, it's a very good quality one and even the measurements are identical to official printings.

Too bad the store doesn't have many player options.
Anybody have any issues purchasing name sets from footballkitdirect on ebay?
I've been their client for 7 years and never had a problem.

Last edited:
Cool. Looking at a Messi name set that I procrastinated on buying from the sporting-id website. Do you know if the 2016-17 name set is the same as 2015-16?
It is. But I believe there are two versions being sold, the supporter and player ones. Footballkitdirect has supporter's version.

Player version has small holes instead of black dots. If you want this version, check totalfootball8, here is the link. Bought from him once and everything went okay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fc-Barcelon...var=511533465225&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Last edited:
It is. But I believe there are two versions being sold, the supporter and player ones. Footballkitdirect has supporter's version.

Player version has small holes instead of black dots. If you want this version, check totalfootball8, here is the link. Bought from him once and everything went okay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fc-Barcelona-2016-17-Name-Set-Player-Issue-Match-Avery-Home-Shirt-Jersey-Messi/322552465501?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=511533465225&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Appreciate the info!

Back
Top Bottom