Official Soccer Jersey Thread

The gold cup authentic fit TTS. I have an XL and L and usually go with XL in authentics but they fit like an XL. The L fits exactly like an L.

This is why I'm wondering if other Nike authentic jerseys from this upcoming season would fit like that before splashing the cash on a Monaco Mbappe kit.

I'd say the opposite about the 2014 authentic. I still had to size up, the M I originally had for the USA bomb pop fit me extremely tight.

Is it just me, or the only jerseys showing up in department stores are national teams?

I'm in a Burlington right now and the only jersey I've come across is the current Colombia away in a Large.

When I was at a Ross the other month, there was Brazil, Netherlands, Spain, France, and USA. The only club kits I seen were Manchester United and City.

Any websites offering cup printing on the authentic United shirts? They only have it for the replicas on the mega store site. In fact, they don't even have the authentics on the site.
The font is the same that is used on the Away kit so if you have a local soccer store, they might have it.

Do the new nike authentic jerseys fit TTS like the Gold Cup Jerseys or do we have to size up?
Yeah, the new Nike authentic jerseys fit TTS. Hope it stays like this for a while

Is it just me, or the only jerseys showing up in department stores are national teams?

I'm in a Burlington right now and the only jersey I've come across is the current Colombia away in a Large.

When I was at a Ross the other month, there was Brazil, Netherlands, Spain, France, and USA. The only club kits I seen were Manchester United and City.
hit or miss man
ive seen PL teams like chelsea, Man U, Man City and even swansea at ross before
last big haul i saw was the run of USA kits at marshalls

Local shop didn't have the Gold Cup patches nor the name/number set to match the new kit smh

might have been answered before but umbro sizing ?
gonna have to cop that black away now that chicha is back in the PL

might have been answered before but umbro sizing ?
gonna have to cop that black away now that chicha is back in the PL
Some people say TTS. My own experience is that it's pretty much TTS. My umbro shirts fit tighter than my adidas replica but looser than my adidas authentics in same size.

Any sites currently have older/out of season jerseys on sale for good prices? Looking to a buy a couple new ones. I know adidas has a 30off sale on a handful of jerseys, looking for other places.

Back
Top Bottom