Official Soccer Jersey Thread

How do you like the 3rd kit from this year? I've always liked grey kits but how noticeable is the watermark?

It’s noticeable but not overwhelming it’s done really well imo, im a big fan of it, I didn’t think I would be untill I saw it in person

You like Alianza :nerd:

I don’t really have a preference since following from the states isn’t easy. The team my dad played for is in the 2nd division so I knew I wasn’t going to find that jersey anywhere. I was only seeing Alianza and Aguila for the most part so I went with Alianza because it was the more obscure shirt.

I don’t really have a preference since following from the states isn’t easy. The team my dad played for is in the 2nd division so I knew I wasn’t going to find that jersey anywhere. I was only seeing Alianza and Aguila for the most part so I went with Alianza because it was the more obscure shirt.
Whenever I've gone, I always had a hard time distinguishing jerseys for the actual clubs as far as real and fake are concerned I went to a game at their stadium, and outside you had vendors selling jerseys but it seemed fishy.

Whenever I've gone, I always had a hard time distinguishing jerseys for the actual clubs as far as real and fake are concerned I went to a game at their stadium, and outside you had vendors selling jerseys but it seemed fishy.

I went to the Estadio Cuscatlán just to go inside and look around and take pics. I went to the mall and picked this up. They only had a few teams available at the particular store I went to. Nikys sports carries some of the club jerseys from time to time on their website. Pretty sure the owners of the company are Salvadoran.

I went to the Estadio Cuscatlán just to go inside and look around and take pics. I went to the mall and picked this up. They only had a few teams available at the particular store I went to. Nikys sports carries some of the club jerseys from time to time on their website. Pretty sure the owners of the company are Salvadoran.
Interesting to know, I have family heading over there now, and I'd hope to have them bring me back one of their jerseys. I completely forgot about Nikys sports, they've always carried a very wide selection that I can't find at other retailers. I'll be sure to keep a look out. Thanks!

Phil Jagielka - Everton Goodison 125 Commemorative Shirt

IMAG5326.jpg IMAG5328.jpg

Need some advice from you experts here. Looking for a soccer Jersey that will match the air max 97 skeptas. Point me in the right direction please and thank you

That Leicester away is so smooth this year.

If you're trying to match a jersey to the shoe you already hustling backwards.

IMG_8042.JPG
IMG_8041.JPG
IMG_8040.JPG
IMG_8039.JPG
IMG_8036.JPG
IMG_8037.JPG

IMG_8038.JPG

I received this Liverpool jersey and a Bayern one

Legit check please , I appreciate in advance guys

Bayern shirt is okay. But for the Liverpool one, the code is written in the washing tag, at least on 15/16 model.

Not sure about 16/17 ones, but the code for 15/16 is wstm542, so try to find a similar sequence of four letters and three numbers.

IMG_8049.JPG

It says spc027
And under MT630001
That's all there is , is that ok ?

Bayern shirt is okay. But for the Liverpool one, the code is written in the washing tag, at least on 15/16 model.

Not sure about 16/17 ones, but the code for 15/16 is wstm542, so try to find a similar sequence of four letters and three numbers.

Thank you so much ! I will rock it with pride now lol
The only thing weird was the size tag with made in two countries (philipinnes , Thailand )

I paid 17$ shipped for it , worn once but looks brand new

Yeah, that's weird. Maybe it's a defective shirt, who knows.

But the code matches with original.

Edit: checking on other Ebay listings, it looks like this shirt was made in two different countries, some batches were made in Thailand and others in Philippines.

Some kits even had the same "issue" as yours, listing both countries in the size tag. I wouldn't worry.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's weird. Maybe it's a defective shirt, who knows.

But the code matches with original.

Edit: checking on other Ebay listings, it looks like this shirt was made in two different countries, some batches were made in Thailand and others in Philippines.

Some kits even had the same "issue" as yours, listing both countries in the size tag. I wouldn't worry.

Ok thanks bro Repped

Back
Top Bottom