Official Soccer Jersey Thread

IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG
Legit check please ? Got this 2016 Real Madrid home jersey one off eBay for 27.99$

Unfortunately, it's fake. The code AI4411 belongs to Spain home 2016 shirts.

The right code for this Madrid shirt is S94992.

breh, I've seen so many of these kits being worn out in the streets it's not even funny. I even seen hood n's who don't know anything about footy rocking them. :stoneface:
for real though. I walked into the gym the other day in my Bayern Ha-mes away jersey and big dude comes up to me "ah yo man where you get that? I seent those before" Its a soccer jersey. you can get them online. "oh fasho" but every team or country goes to a different brand like Nike got Brasil or Paris Adidas got Germany and whatever

Was able to finally find a quaresma nameset fo his last year at Porto.
IMG_0095.JPG

Fanatics has started to sell jerseys with patches. Got this for 30% off with the Dr Pepper coupon code.
IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

Found an Spain adizero at Ross for $20 and put Ramos on. Was going to wear it during the summer if Spain had nothing to do with Portugal but this is going back into a bin.
IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

Ibra juve
IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

One of the first jerseys I got back in 2000 on sale. Finally found it in my size again nwt so I had to jump on it.
IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

Where'd you find the quaresma nameset?

I gifted that same jersey to my brother last Xmas but couldn't find a nameset anywhere

luisfigo luisfigo where did you get the Ramos nameset? I have the same kit but I wanna get Thiago printed on

Where'd you find the quaresma nameset?

I gifted that same jersey to my brother last Xmas but couldn't find a nameset anywhere

My girlfriend travels for work every three months or so for a week to Hong Kong and got it for me. Before her traveling for work I've been to the shop myself over the years and figured they might have it. They have an online shop so i looked before telling her go to the shop. I've also ordered from them before if I didn't want to wait for her to go and the shipping takes about two weeks. Google sfalo Hong Kong. The site is in Chinese and in hkd but you can switch it to English and usd.

She bought back the quaresma nameset and I took it to have it pressed on but it wouldn't stick. So the next time she went back she took the jersey and nameset and had them try it and still couldn't get it to stick. But replaced it and pressed on a new one with no issue.

I wanted an Isco but settled for Ramos. They had all the standard Spanish players but not sure about Thiago.

Check their site. You guys might find older things for the cheap or still expensive as hell. The place is legit, and a small chain but I think there's a few guys in here from hk so they can vouch for them too.

My girlfriend travels for work every three months or so for a week to Hong Kong and got it for me. Before her traveling for work I've been to the shop myself over the years and figured they might have it. They have an online shop so i looked before telling her go to the shop. I've also ordered from them before if I didn't want to wait for her to go and the shipping takes about two weeks. Google sfalo Hong Kong. The site is in Chinese and in hkd but you can switch it to English and usd.

She bought back the quaresma nameset and I took it to have it pressed on but it wouldn't stick. So the next time she went back she took the jersey and nameset and had them try it and still couldn't get it to stick. But replaced it and pressed on a new one with no issue.

I wanted an Isco but settled for Ramos. They had all the standard Spanish players but not sure about Thiago.

Check their site. You guys might find older things for the cheap or still expensive as hell. The place is legit, and a small chain but I think there's a few guys in here from hk so they can vouch for them too.

Thanks man, appreciate it!

My local adidas outlet had some Bayern Munich adizero jerseys. Last years red with white stripes for $49.99 and 25% off
A couple of 2xl and Xl and some small and xs. Tinton falls nj

My local adidas outlet had some Bayern Munich adizero jerseys. Last years red with white stripes for $49.99 and 25% off
A couple of 2xl and Xl and some small and xs. Tinton falls nj
didn't even know they made them down to a XS

Glad to finally have this classic Russia shirt with the right font.

Attachments

• IMG_20170830_244546575.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546575.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20170830_244546576.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546576.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find this in M?

Attachments

• 8196C9A9-1556-4DEB-B438-61AB15EFFE0D.jpeg
    8196C9A9-1556-4DEB-B438-61AB15EFFE0D.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: You
Haha, I like Aduriz, find him a sympathetic forward. Maybe I'll go for Williams when I get their home 17/18 kit, liked the NB design.

Back
Top Bottom