Aaron Mooy - Huddersfield Town 17/18 Home

AMOOY_HUDDERSFIELD_HOME1718.jpg

Mathias Jørgensen - Huddersfield Town 17/18 Change

ZANKA_HUDDERSFIELD_THIRD1718.jpg

Attachments

• MALMIRON_ATLUTD_2018AWAY.jpg
    MALMIRON_ATLUTD_2018AWAY.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 3
If anyone knows a way to get these MLS sleeve badges, please hit me up. Not looking for knockoffs either.

Screenshot_20180411-140112.png

I gotta say i dont love everything about umbro shirts and they way they fit but they do some really unique stuff and rarely make a bad shirt

Somebody posted the 50% off promo from third coast soccer a few weeks back and it seemed too good to be true especially since the new stuff was half off. Well I "did my homework" (as people in the jb forum like to say regarding new releases) and took a chance. Got my stuff in today. Took longer than expected but they communicated that it would when I called them to follow up.

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

Just waiting for a ibra and quaresma nameset to come in.
IMG_0402.JPG

That was me. Your welcome lol

Hope you got an order in during the sale. The sale lasted almost two weeks and was about to get another Portugal jersey on the last day of the sale but by then they took all the new stuff off the site. Now all the new stuff is back up at ref price. Glad i at least got something

Someone asked about finding the new world cup jerseys at a discount like a week or two ago. Richards is a having 20% off until tomorrow. Code is GAME20. Case sensitive. Just tried it and worked on an authentic jersey.

Someone asked about finding the new world cup jerseys at a discount like a week or two ago. Richards is a having 20% off until tomorrow. Code is GAME20. Case sensitive. Just tried it and worked on an authentic jersey.

Think that was me. Pele Soccer ran a 20% off yesterday for tax day and I was able to scoop one for $72 shipped, which feels fair for a recent release. Good looks on the D*cks code.

Stayed up until 3am for the MLS parley release and then with no announcement they get pushed back another week. At this point I'm expecting not to be able to get one. :angry:

Stayed up until 3am for the MLS parley release and then with no announcement they get pushed back another week. At this point I'm expecting not to be able to get one. :angry:
I didn’t even try, I assumed it would be like trying to grab sneakers and full of bots. The Guzan kit came out today though

I didn’t even try, I assumed it would be like trying to grab sneakers and full of bots. The Guzan kit came out today though
I'm surprised it's the grey/volt one. Everything I had heard was that it would be the blue guzan kit they sold. I'm hoping they don't sell out quick. Waiting to see if I can grab a parley shirt first. Also, nice Nagbe. He's been pretty good so far this season. I've got his USA shirt coming in this week.

Back
Top Bottom