Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Forgot to post this yesterday 13 days out from the World Cup.

Ive always thought and still do think that it's tacky when you customize your team jersey with your name or last name but this is an exception for me as it is my name and the player isn't bad at all.

IMG_0447.JPG

Forgot to post this yesterday 13 days out from the World Cup.

Ive always thought and still do think that it's tacky when you customize your team jersey with your name or last name but this is an exception for me as it is my name and the player isn't bad at all.

IMG_0447.JPG

Tacky why?

Attachments

• 2DFA3E1A-D4BC-4DA2-8FB9-CC7D32189B5E.jpeg
    2DFA3E1A-D4BC-4DA2-8FB9-CC7D32189B5E.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 0F2BFD4E-B80E-4AE4-82C6-ACFA9F29AED1.jpeg
    0F2BFD4E-B80E-4AE4-82C6-ACFA9F29AED1.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 4
  • D795FC15-72DD-4033-B699-0372DDE5AC9B.jpeg
    D795FC15-72DD-4033-B699-0372DDE5AC9B.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 13BCA25A-9E1E-474F-A073-3E0B3F86078E.jpeg
    13BCA25A-9E1E-474F-A073-3E0B3F86078E.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 57B64D1A-0C02-4B43-B2AA-0CCABA68D21A.jpeg
    57B64D1A-0C02-4B43-B2AA-0CCABA68D21A.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 5
That Liverpool away up there is fire, the red and silver accents really set it off

Any printing available for the Nigeria kit? Would definitely like to add printing to it.
have the squad numbers been officially announced yet? I'd say to wait until June 4 for the final 23-man squad to be announced. And we still haven't gotten a look at the official FIFA World Cup sleeve patches either.

Anyone know where I can find a long sleeve 2018 French team jersey in white?

The long sleeve jerseys are always harder to come by for some reason...

Already copped the Nigerian jerseys from worldsoccershop....I don't mind buying another home/away
a)where can I purchase the home/away with my name and number?
b)where can I get the vapor match version of the Nigerian home/away?
c)where can I get my name/number printed?
d)looking for the following jacket
Nigeria_Training_Top_MatthewWolff.jpg

the numbers have a dope gloss effect
Nigeria_Font_Home_WC18_MatthewWolff.jpg

Iwobi_Home_Kit_Back_2_MatthewWolff.jpg

Nigeria_Font_Away_WC18_MatthewWolff.jpg

Got my Nigeria training top from Chicagosoccer. Seems legit as I’ve followed them on Instagram for a while. We’ see. I’m a jersey guy and have never been into pre match tops/training tops but this was just too sick.

Got my Nigeria training top from Chicagosoccer. Seems legit as I’ve followed them on Instagram for a while. We’ see. I’m a jersey guy and have never been into pre match tops/training tops but this was just too sick.

Chicago Soccer is super legit

Tacky why?

I was thinking more so MLB, NFL, and NBA jerseys. my buddy did this for his giants, warriors, and niners jerseys and I just cringe every time he wears it. He's clearly not a part of the team but he shows up to the games with his jerseys acting like he is. And I get on him for it all the time. But I guess to each its own. It doesn't really bother me as much as it did before. I used to hate it when people would show up to a game wearing jerseys of a team that's not even playing the game they're attending. But now I do it myself all the time.

Soccer jerseys would be cool especially for national team jerseys since it's where you and your family are from. I've thought of putting my Portuguese nickname my family calls me by on a Portugal jersey

Anyone know where I can find a long sleeve 2018 French team jersey in white?

The long sleeve jerseys are always harder to come by for some reason...

Maybe they will come out later in year. They are trying to get you to buy the short sleeve first probably.
Checked the french site. Just 17/18 ones

I was thinking more so MLB, NFL, and NBA jerseys. my buddy did this for his giants, warriors, and niners jerseys and I just cringe every time he wears it. He's clearly not a part of the team but he shows up to the games with his jerseys acting like he is. And I get on him for it all the time. But I guess to each its own. It doesn't really bother me as much as it did before. I used to hate it when people would show up to a game wearing jerseys of a team that's not even playing the game they're attending. But now I do it myself all the time.

Soccer jerseys would be cool especially for national team jerseys since it's where you and your family are from. I've thought of putting my Portuguese nickname my family calls me by on a Portugal jersey

Yeah I mean I think it’s very different culturally for soccer jerseys, especially national team.

Back
Top Bottom