Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anybody have a picture/jersey w/ the 2018/2019 authentic La Liga patch?

Found a pic. soccer.com put a embroidered “replica” patch on my authentic “volt” Messi jersey. Annoying

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 6.38.25 PM.png

Got my eyes on this one.

Long sleeved jerseys >>>>

Hey guys. I've been in the process of buying the old felt/lextra Premier League letters and numbers to get some Chelsea shirts customized. I found a bunch of them but I can't seem to find a player size blue/navy number 1. Can anyone help? I already checked the usual big sellers but I figured I'd ask here.

Also, I'm Croatian and I'm desperate to find namesets for the World Cup shirts. I already have the shirts themselves but where can I actually find legit namesets? I only see "unbranded" ones on eBay.

Thanks everyone.

My bday is tomorrow, but my girl made me open my gift last night. Not even mad :pimp: CR7 Juve. I just need to get the Italy crest patches done at adidas and then I'll post pics.

Anyone have a reliable site/eBay listing for the Juve Italy patches? adidas in SoHo is out of stock and won't replenish for a few weeks |l . At the least I can bring the patches to them and I'm sure they'll do the placement for me.

Anyone have a reliable site/eBay listing for the Juve Italy patches? adidas in SoHo is out of stock and won't replenish for a few weeks |l . At the least I can bring the patches to them and I'm sure they'll do the placement for me.

Just wait a bit longer, the scudetto patch is produced by different manufacturer for 18/19

Last edited:
Oh really? That link hcosimo hcosimo I thought was for 18/19 already.

http://admcprint.com/product-category/kits/serie-a/patch-it/page/2/

In either case, adidas told me they'll be getting them in by the end of this week/early next. So I may just wait it out. Pays to work down the block so I can ask without going out of the way.

It looks like the same. Even the seller said it was the same from last season's.

Looking at Juventus' last game, haven't noticed any differences from past few seasons.

Only thing that visibly changed is the sleeve patch, since Serie A changed it's logo. But the material is probably the same vinyl one.

Oh really? That link hcosimo hcosimo I thought was for 18/19 already.

http://admcprint.com/product-category/kits/serie-a/patch-it/page/2/

In either case, adidas told me they'll be getting them in by the end of this week/early next. So I may just wait it out. Pays to work down the block so I can ask without going out of the way.

nah, it's not. the patch used to produced by StilScreen, starting from this year, it will be produced by another one, I cant remember its deko or sporting id.

Dante is on vacation now so I believe he will update his website when he's back.

Back
Top Bottom