Official Soccer Jersey Thread

22287AC8-5C91-4F4B-B6C0-4DBFE6834D80.png
Not a bad price. Worth more for the match jersey?

Yeah I am guessing the player version shirt costs more.

Last edited:
22287AC8-5C91-4F4B-B6C0-4DBFE6834D80.png
Not a bad price. Worth more for the match jersey?

IMO $90 and $165 for the Stadium and Vapor Match respectively is way too much from Nike...That being said, the Vapor Match is a lot nicer than the Stadium so if I was gonna spend, I'd spend a bit more for the VM.

IMO $90 and $165 for the Stadium and Vapor Match respectively is way too much from Nike...That being said, the Vapor Match is a lot nicer than the Stadium so if I was gonna spend, I'd spend a bit more for the VM.
With the discount the Vapor Match comes to $112. How do they fit?

Birthday present to myself from last week, hopefully will bring us some more luck in the CL than we’ve had in the league so far.

96365201-AE1F-4131-9D9B-1D7F2B2A8572.jpeg

D457037F-59E6-4762-912F-ECB77F36BF24.jpeg

Gold cup printing is what sets this shirt off imo.

Very nice. We deffo need the luck...Season has been a mess to say the least.

Just received today! Psg Jordan vapor knit!
True to size. Usually can’t buy authentics but this one fits great versus previous Nike authentics for me.
Thanks for posting that fanatics code!!

Need that pink United kit to hit a sale ASAP if we continue to lose games... don’t even want a nameset on it from the way everyone has played this year.

IMG_5645.jpg Anybody know a hookup in Brazil? I really need this jersey and apparently Nike won't sell these outside Brazil due to licensing.

So I guess they won’t be making the juve third carbon jersey in authentic version???
Just wondering cause I really want to buy but don’t want to buy the replica then the authentic comes out lol

So I guess they won’t be making the juve third carbon jersey in authentic version???
Just wondering cause I really want to buy but don’t want to buy the replica then the authentic comes out lol
That version came out in Aug. Every place has sold out since about early sept

Back
Top Bottom