Official Soccer Jersey Thread

MLS Cup Champions after only two seasons. So I figured I should post my ATL UTD collection after two seasons.
BGUZAN_ATLUTD_2018GKHOME.jpg
BGUZAN_ATLUTD_GKHOME2017.jpg
EBARCO_ATLUTD_PARLEY2018.jpg
GGARZA_ATLUTD_AWAY2017.jpg
GIVEAWAY_ATLUTD_AWAY2017.jpg
HVILLALBA_ATLUTD_2017HOME.jpg
HVILLALBA_ATLUTD_2018AWAY.jpg
JGRESSEL_ATLUTD_2017HOME.jpg
JLARENTOWICZ_ATLUTD_2018HOME.jpg

disgusta disgusta is ATLU's kitman :lol: y'all didn't know? :lol:

just copped the adizero United kit from ADC for $91..could not pass it up.

can y'all help on where to cop the name sets and PL and Kohler patches? :nerd:

disgusta disgusta has to secretly play for ATL with a collection like that!

Ha! I wish I had access to the team. If so, I'd have a Kann GK and some ATL UTD 2 jerseys too.

The Parley Barco though....dang
Had to get up at 3am, drive 2.5 hours, and stand in line in the cold for 5 hours. All that and still was like the 80th person in line. Got stuck with a size I'll never fit. Really hoping future MLS Parley jerseys are widely available. That whole launch was a bust.

Not exactly new additions. Inter shirt was restored, original numbering was destroyed with time, so bought a DIY from a HK seller and luckily, measurements were the same and covered the marks.

Bayern jersey had T-Com patch applied on the left sleeve.

Attachments

• IMG_20170830_244546677.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546677.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20170830_244546678.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546678.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20170830_244546680.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546680.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20170830_244546681.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546681.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
Another thing: any chance Atlanta Adizero home shirts survive until end of season's sale?
Not sure. From what I've read, ATL UTD merch sales have been through the roof. On fanatics Saturday, Josef had the top selling merchandise of any athlete in the US any sport. First time for a soccer player in the US. Sizes seem to be running out across different sites.

Not sure. From what I've read, ATL UTD merch sales have been through the roof. On fanatics Saturday, Josef had the top selling merchandise of any athlete in the US any sport. First time for a soccer player in the US. Sizes seem to be running out across different sites.

I see. Would get a Climacool shirt, if it had the left sleeve patch. It frustrates me that MLS replica kits doesn't have patches on both sleeves.

The only place I found selling the replica patch is a seller at Aliexpress, but he makes it hard to sell (eg: request a minimum US$ 20 order on various items).

I see. Would get a Climacool shirt, if it had the left sleeve patch. It frustrates me that MLS replica kits doesn't have patches on both sleeves.

The only place I found selling the replica patch is a seller at Aliexpress, but he makes it hard to sell (eg: request a minimum US$ 20 order on various items).

Fanatics has 20/25/30% off sales quite a bit. Plus can save even more buying a GC off of raise. But idk how they are shipping to Brazil(hope I remembered right).

Fanatics has 20/25/30% off sales quite a bit. Plus can save even more buying a GC off of raise. But idk how they are shipping to Brazil(hope I remembered right).

Cool, I'll keep looking there.

Shipping isn't a problem for me, I have a mailbox in Pennsylvania, as I buy many items abroad and in the USA. So I always ask them to ship there and the mailbox combine all items and send it to me to Brazil, it's much cheaper this way, lol.

just copped the adizero United kit from ADC for $91..could not pass it up.

can y'all help on where to cop the name sets and PL and Kohler patches? :nerd:
Todofut was selling mls jerseys half off during BF. Copped the Atlanta home n away for 120 in total :smile:

Back
Top Bottom