Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Whoa, Man City moving to Puma kits for the next 10 years.

Great news as a United fan, now I don’t have to be jealous of the other Manc squad having better jerseys and gear.

And Nike if you’re listening.. take that bag you just saved on City and drop it on United and I can personally guaranty you’ll recoup that investment and more :lol::nthat:

Great news as a United fan, now I don’t have to be jealous of the other Manc squad having better jerseys and gear.

And Nike if you’re listening.. take that bag you just saved on City and drop it on United and I can personally guaranty you’ll recoup that investment and more :lol::nthat:

Nike seems to be taking major L's in footy. Both Manchester clubs are gone to Adidas and Puma, Juventus went to Adidas, Arsenal went with Puma and now Adidas. They just have PSG, Barca, Chelsea, Inter.. they're thinning out

How long is Utd. locked in to Adidas? For 7 more seasons right?

Oh man, I would love United to go back to Nike. The warm-up jackets and training gear :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Nike seems to be taking major L's in footy. Both Manchester clubs are gone to Adidas and Puma, Juventus went to Adidas, Arsenal went with Puma and now Adidas. They just have PSG, Barca, Chelsea, Inter.. they're thinning out

don't forget tottenham hotspuds!

Damn. Man City looked good with the swoosh. Oh well, hopefully Man U goes back to Nike.

Yeah think the adidas Man U deal was 10 years as well.

10 years, $1.3B. City’s puma deal is basically the same per season but only 5 seasons... which means City will be back on the market is 2024/25 and then United in 20205/26.

I think my United jerseys from the past 4 seasons are the only pieces of Adidas I own at all :lol:

10 years, $1.3B. City’s puma deal is basically the same per season but only 5 seasons... which means City will be back on the market is 2024/25 and then United in 20205/26.

I think my United jerseys from the past 4 seasons are the only pieces of Adidas I own at all :lol:

Lol same here. Along with Juve, RM, and some MLS ones, that’s only the Adidas stuff I own.

Certainly not any type of footwear.

13C2815D-9B05-4339-9366-520259EBD8B2.jpeg
1D39C3C4-088E-40BB-96B4-740426337ADC.jpeg
3E2575A9-A3E7-47AE-AC8C-FB9064CE1042.jpeg

Never posted this in here, found this Barça around this time last year at a Burlington. This was the early run 16/17 kit without the sponsor because the contract had ended before the new season began. It's blank for now, but I would like to add a nameset and the official player size La Liga patch.

IMG_20190228_200230.jpg

That jersey is loud AF in person, I couldn't pull it off if I wanted to :rofl:

Perfect for your local crossing guard. Lol

I’ll probably wear a couple times with some black tech fleece pants so I mute the loudness. Couldn’t pass up at that price and it adds to my kit collection.

Never posted this in here, found this Barça around this time last year at a Burlington. This was the early run 16/17 kit without the sponsor because the contract had ended before the new season began. It's blank for now, but I would like to add a nameset and the official player size La Liga patch.

IMG_20190228_200230.jpg
one of my favorite kits

Back
Top Bottom