Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Gotta be trolling :stoneface:

This is the textbook definition of AWG, アミーゴ アミーゴ come get ya mans.

4EAF6D0900000578-6006215-image-a-9_1532939293038.jpg
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I don’t mess with fake news Nako nako xl nako xl

But that’s SUPER his type.
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I don’t mess with fake news Nako nako xl nako xl

But that’s SUPER his type.
tb9jki8t5jd11.jpg

YNS

I'm not Brazilian, but my wife is. A friend was just in Brazil and picked these up at for me at a Nike outlet in Sao Paulo. Player Issue Corinthians GK Jerseys
IMG_20190427_142645.jpg
IMG_20190427_143323.jpg

Nice pickups, the one is definitely a PI one and not the player version sold on stores (that ones don't have a funnel cut). Should apply Cássio on both of them, he is a club legend :smile:.

BTW, I'm brazilian and Corinthians supporter.

Nice pickups, the one is definitely a PI one and not the player version sold on stores (that ones don't have a funnel cut). Should apply Cássio on both of them, he is a club legend :smile:.

BTW, I'm brazilian and Corinthians supporter.
I did :tongue: My friend got them done, but he didn't have a chance to get printing on the blue one.
IMG_20190427_143441.jpg

F82F1A81-0D4D-4001-B70E-62F31D0D3775.png
Bought this jersey on eBay and when i received it it was fake , I wore it just cuzz but realized how cheap it was and dude let me return it. Now I found a real one for just as cheap so just ordered. This colors dope to me

Last edited:
Great find @jaypizzle. I remember going to pick it up at Niketown when it came out, saw the price tag and bought the warm up top instead.

As someone who doesn’t always know what to look for as far as fakes, I’d rather just pay the premium for piece of mind.
I don’t got the money for all that, so I usually message the seller first now that I’ve got got, and ask if it’s real and tell them if it’s not ima send it back

Back
Top Bottom