Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Adidas got a lot of fire kits this year imo, Arsenal (probably the best set in Europe), Wolves, Leeds, Sheffield United, Leicester, Juventus, OL, Celtic, Boca Juniors, Ajax people just not rating the 3 stripes

Still apply all patches with an iron. Sold the heat press, simply wasn’t getting enough use out of it. Really depends on how much use that presser is getting.

Fo sho, I have been holding off on so much stuff. Local shop just doesn't do a good enough job. Think I'm going to send my stuff to U90 or YankThreads.

Where is the most reputable / reliable place to pick up official EPL / Cup name/number prints? I see the manufacturer for EPL is Avery Dennison, but you need to order packs of 15 single digits per item, so basically impossible to purchase a single player.

Got a blank, vaporknit Chelsea Away through NDC, but want to put Havertz 29 on the back.

Where is the most reputable / reliable place to pick up official EPL / Cup name/number prints? I see the manufacturer for EPL is Avery Dennison, but you need to order packs of 15 single digits per item, so basically impossible to purchase a single player.

Got a blank, vaporknit Chelsea Away through NDC, but want to put Havertz 29 on the back.

local shops around you should have PL print and would also apply it if you’ve got a soccer corner or something similar by you

grail

IMG_20200924_225439__01__01.jpg

IMG_20200924_225501__01.jpg

I’m a big guy so I normally wear a 3X in soccer jerseys but I really want to buy the Arsenal navy/pink and the Madrid black/pink (magenta) for 20/21.

adidas .com only has 2X. Does the 2X fit a little bigger this year? Can big guys pull of a 2X? Thanks

Anybody knows if MLS player shirts started to be sold without patches?

I looked many pictures at Soccer and Pro-Direct and they look patchless. However, when I searched at Fanatics, the shirts are ordinarily patched.

Back
Top Bottom