The Jersey that started it all for me…

67A999DE-3C60-434C-878D-8D0946C08D77.jpeg
4A5B99C3-76F4-42C6-8C9C-347A10010BCD.jpeg
757F78A9-CB0B-4ADB-B6CD-6BA55C1983D1.jpeg

PSG Black/Purple/Pink
Liverpool
Brazil Custom
Rakuten SB colorway

I am just getting into soccer jerseys and don't know the official names yet.

thank you bro ! Now time for me to buy the numbers and name set to get them pressed . Soccer Locker in miami will press them for me. Any idea where I can find the name sets ?

You sure? I went to one of their locations years ago and they told me i had to buy namesets from their store or they would not press it for me :stoneface:

I'm not sure who makes official namesets for the clubs since i've been out the loop for a few years. Matter of fact, it's been like 3 years since i last bought a jersey

You sure? I went to one of their locations years ago and they told me i had to buy namesets from their store or they would not press it for me :stoneface:

I'm not sure who makes official namesets for the clubs since i've been out the loop for a few years. Matter of fact, it's been like 3 years since i last bought a jersey

3 years ? Lol you’re posting on here frequently haha if anything you pushed me to buy more jerseys

Got that Denmark 3rd w/ 10 Eriksen on the back right before the Euro started. It was delivered the day after his cardiac incident in the opener. Love that shirt, will remain special in my collection

Back
Top Bottom