Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by codeIVC

thought id keep it going

EPL: Liverpool - it really started as a Michael Owen fan in the 98 world cup. took on Liverpool and never looked back.
La Liga: Barca. watched a game at Camp Nou last summer while on vacation in barcelona, my first non-mls match ever. hooked.
MLS: DC United (hometown)
International: used to be ENG, now i guess ENG and ESP. but what people were sayin was true. once you really get into club football, it gets harder and harder to care about international teams.

Thats cuz your probably not from England. Every soccer/fut fan outside of the US knowsInternational > Club A club win is for pride but a national team win is felt in your blood.Ask any italian, brazilian, nigerian, korean, english, or mexican person whats better?

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING.

its two different prides.

Son you dont know nada.You the same guy who was sweating a man city jersey lol lolAsk my boy Tevez and Kun what gives them and fan more pride.With a name like Chapulin i will assume your Mexican. I can see why you would enjoy a man city game over Mexico. You prob still heated we ( argentina) schooled you in the world cup again and that you still getting beat by honduras and costa rica. The person who feels club soccer is > than international is probably a new fan or has a terrible national team.

Haven't posted in a while.  Here are some of my recent pick-ups:

Did some modifications, and applied the actual player size sleeve patch

Player issued version

Authentic version

wow..dope jerseys
pimp.gif
^ you from FL?

does soccer.com (worldsoccershop/eurosport) use player sized lextra on their EPL jerseys? I asked on twitter, no reply.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

does soccer.com (worldsoccershop/eurosport) use player sized lextra on their EPL jerseys? I asked on twitter, no reply.

Don't quote me on this one, but I think they do if you choose "authentic" printing.  I'm not sure, but I think that's the case.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Haven't posted in a while.  Here are some of my recent pick-ups:
Authentic version
Great pickups, but had to quote this one.  This is one of my favorite jerseys period, but it's absolutely incredible in authentic with RVP printing.... 
pimp.gif

Dope kits.

I'm brazillian/Portuguese and I even enjoy club football more. I'm not first generation so to me I think it has a lot to do with being born and raised in the US. I don't really support the USMNT due to my heritage outside of wanting the sport to continue to grow but watching United really gets my blood flowing. I believe its because its yearly. A new season starts like the NBA and NFL so I always have it to look forward to. National teams play so infrequently except in euro or WC years that its really tough to follow. Obviously the internet makes it easier but it still is quite difficult to find streams, scores what not sometimes and most of the time its some friendly.

What's up NT, haven't been on here for a while, and I saw this forum and wanted to contribute my football shirts to this post
img0070dl.jpg
img0071mb.jpg

img0072ig.jpg
img0073sx.jpg

img0074dema.jpg
img0075zm.jpg

img0076fi.jpg
img0077ui.jpg

img0079fz.jpg
img0080um.jpg

img0082wv.jpg
img0088x.jpg

img0085gd.jpg
img0086zh.jpg

img0083zq.jpg
img0084zo.jpg

img0081sn.jpg
img0089sr.jpg

So I applied a "Messi 19" name set onto my 07 Barca home kit, but the name and numbers have red and blue tints to them after being pressed 
mad.gif
 I mean it's not really bad or anything, but I'm not sure what I did wrong. The name and numbers are authentic and weren't see through before I pressed them on. I've seen some other people's kits earlier in this thread with the same thing, so I was wondering if it was normal or a mistake on my part

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Thats cuz your probably not from England. Every soccer/fut fan outside of the US knowsInternational > Club A club win is for pride but a national team win is felt in your blood.Ask any italian, brazilian, nigerian, korean, english, or mexican person whats better?

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING.

its two different prides.

Son you dont know nada.You the same guy who was sweating a man city jersey lol lolAsk my boy Tevez and Kun what gives them and fan more pride.With a name like Chapulin i will assume your Mexican. I can see why you would enjoy a man city game over Mexico. You prob still heated we ( argentina) schooled you in the world cup again and that you still getting beat by honduras and costa rica. The person who feels club soccer is > than international is probably a new fan or has a terrible national team.

I would chill if I was u Homie. I'm half Mexican and half salvi. Ur the guy that roots for Guatemala. Guatemala is terrible!U were the saying that the quality of Guatemala was waaaaaaaay better than the united states. Plus I don't root for Mexico or El Salvador. I root for the united states. Plus man I never said club>national teams. It's two different prides Homie. Argentina has all the talent and always underachieves. Guatemala is the joke of the concacaf. Either way u lose. Lolz

Originally Posted by khon thai 612

What's up NT, haven't been on here for a while, and I saw this forum and wanted to contribute my football shirts to this post
img0070dl.jpg
img0071mb.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SFC415

So I applied a "Messi 19" name set onto my 07 Barca home kit, but the name and numbers have red and blue tints to them after being pressed
mad.gif
I mean it's not really bad or anything, but I'm not sure what I did wrong. The name and numbers are authentic and weren't see through before I pressed them on. I've seen some other people's kits earlier in this thread with the same thing, so I was wondering if it was normal or a mistake on my part
unfortunately that's normal,especially with those thin-##! plastic namesets...
same thing happened to my Inter jersey...after a couple of wears and washes,the blue and black stripes can now be seen through the printing...

Back
Top Bottom