Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Did somebody say Giroud?
wink.gif

Straight from SportingID
pimp.gif

Just got my holy grail. Game-worn 2008-09 Chelsea Drogba 3rd. Will be wearing to Yankee Stadium next month for the Chelsea vs. PSG game.

Any idea when the MLS all star jerseys go on sale this year? I need one of them, and a PSG jersey, where are they online?

Jada you know exactly where that Giroud name set can go dont you homey, I might just tell work to start sending you a piece of my paycheck

Had my M'Vila done & figured I NEED another home kit, the navy/gold combo is just DISGUSTING.

Giroud & Valbuena were my options...but seeing Giroud will have the cannon on his chest next year, it had to happen.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Had my M'Vila done & figured I NEED another home kit, the navy/gold combo is just DISGUSTING.

Giroud & Valbuena were my options...but seeing Giroud will have the cannon on his chest next year, it had to happen.

pimp.gif
whats the best way to put your own name set on?
thanks in advance 

^alright alright thanks yeah I didn't know how to do my yaya toure barca kit so I brought it to a local shop and they messed it up...

Hadn't picked up jerseys for some time; grabbed the following from Ross for a grand total of $48 + tax:
USNT

c54366aa6047a3be06ab6001b3a895fe5e079554_r.jpg

NY Cosmos (long sleeves)

54b3635c6b69a5f5099e66d6befd9d47c2f30323_r.jpg

England (long sleeves)

8da16f64a50764bf914fcdfe7b5fca4c96d615c8_r.jpg

Originally Posted by cs02132

Is this the Germany 2010 world cup jersey? And doesnt Podolski wear 20?

Lukas_Podolski_2.jpg
No, that would be the Euro 2008 kit.  This one is the WC2010 kit, with the thin lines running down through the crest.  Found this pic of Podolski wearing it.
Lukas-Podolski-Cologne-Ar-007.jpg

And IDK about his kit number for Germany- that can change from tournament-to-tournament.

Originally Posted by Deangasaur

anyone from the bay area know any spots that do legit heat press transfers for name and number sets?

im going to have my Messi kit customized by Soccer Post in Alameda. they do not carry Authentic numbers or name sets but they do all the heat press themselves. ill let you know how well they apply the name/numbers after i get it back.

Originally Posted by Gry60

Hadn't picked up jerseys for some time; grabbed the following from Ross for a grand total of $48 + tax:
USNT

c54366aa6047a3be06ab6001b3a895fe5e079554_r.jpg

NY Cosmos (long sleeves)

54b3635c6b69a5f5099e66d6befd9d47c2f30323_r.jpg

England (long sleeves)

8da16f64a50764bf914fcdfe7b5fca4c96d615c8_r.jpg

nice pickups!
i need to hit up ross!

Originally Posted by cs02132

Is this the Germany 2010 world cup jersey? And doesnt Podolski wear 20?

Lukas_Podolski_2.jpg
as mentioned above, that kit was worn from 2008-2009. it was the euro 2008 kit.
podolski did wear #20 in that tournament. however, oliver neuville, who wore #10 in the tournament, retired after euro 2008. then podolski wore #10 afterwards.

Originally Posted by imanikehead

Originally Posted by Deangasaur

anyone from the bay area know any spots that do legit heat press transfers for name and number sets?

im going to have my Messi kit customized by Soccer Post in Alameda. they do not carry Authentic numbers or name sets but they do all the heat press themselves. ill let you know how well they apply the name/numbers after i get it back.
thanks! appreciate it lmk!

Originally Posted by Tlong80

looking to get in the soccer jersey game on the low. any good sites?

Kitbag.com is excellent, even though their shipping time to the US can vary greatly.  I've gotten orders in a week and a half, and a month.  Great customer service as well.  However, they do not use the "authentic"/player issue Lextra name/number sets for Premier League jerseys.  But other than that, they have some of the best deals on kits, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom