Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Celebrating the win with my barca kits from upper90. S/o to whoever posted that sale! I'll probably get Messi name sets on both.

2012/13/14 Gold Gup/WCQ 14 USA

Most recent pickups arrived last week and today on President's Day 2014.  A nice "All-American" set, the red and white bought from online store 30% off from San Jose, CA, the blue and white bought from online shop 25% off from Long Island, NY.  I think many fans on this forum also own these shirts already.  These were impulse purchases after being bored from collecting 2013 Nike USA Centennial memorabilia.  Both were released nearly two years ago and also with the new WC 14 jerseys soon to be released, are becoming more difficult but not impossible to find now.  Anyway, the blue jersey I like overall design, the collar especially.  The red and white jersey features very colorful red and white hoops and subtle shadow sash...Although I was annoyed from the beginning that 3 or so variations of this jersey are available for purchase, I do regard this jersey very much.  Only one improvement may be to have the blue band ringer collar a little broader/more width...I must say watching matches on TV of the Gold Cup and recent friendlies it looks amazing when many fans and supporters in the stadium bleachers are wearing these red and white jerseys.  As a collector I'm having a hard time deciding whether to remove the tags and wear these around or just hold onto them in unworn condition with the tags attached...
which shop in san jose?

Some new pieces that just arrived.  I personally would like counsel from you about correct placement of these transfers onto the jersey, perhaps you would kindly share this type of information?

maybe, we'll see...I may buy the WC 14 ones soon and just wear those and just put the 12/13 away.

soccerkraze, you may need to call them about availability on specific merchandise as much of their stuff isn't seen on the website it seems.  I've never gone there in person but their stores carry some quality items I believe and also have friendly customer service.
You can check my flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75815493@N02/sets/72157632176860898/

That should give you an idea of placement for all transfers you need. You and I = #AMERICA 

bad news for me...
my buddy who has been working at the local footy store will be quitting his job before the end of this month;said he wanted to help out his relative's business venture...

it certainly looks like i've lost all my privileges :frown:

he did leave me with one final pic though...Brazil's training kit for the upcoming World Cup...

they're both dope...not sure which one i should buy first...

Those are beautiful!!! Would love either one. 

Just received this, pretty plain but love the shade of green and how the yellow pops. 

speaking of camo,i found this pic of Urawa Red Diamond's 2014 home kit...
definitely one of the nicest camo kits i've seen in a while... :pimp:

Some new pieces that just arrived.  I personally would like counsel from you about correct placement of these transfers onto the jersey, perhaps you would kindly share this type of information?

where do you get the letters/numbers at?

lovin the USA jerseys in here, i'm trying to get the centennial jersey myself

Anyone ever have experience ordering from UK Soccer Shop? If it's still available, I'm going to order my son last season's PSG shirt but it doesn't have the option to choose among the squad only the generic option for number & lettering/naming. Will they use an awful name/number set?

Anyone ever have experience ordering from UK Soccer Shop? If it's still available, I'm going to order my son last season's PSG shirt but it doesn't have the option to choose among the squad only the generic option for number & lettering/naming. Will they use an awful name/number set?
be careful with those guys. they've had a long-standing reputation of using fake numbers. i haven't checked up on them in years, however, so they could have changed.

^ Nice pick ups...

Anyone know where I can get a PSG kids home shirt in youth medium with Ibra's name/number set? It looks like the team's site doesn't deliver to the US.

got little mans Real kit in from upper90.. thanks again mastermind for the link

Im sure most of you have seen this, it actually dosnt look that bad, i was ready to kill puma for whatever design they were going to come up with, depending on how it looks in person and hopefully not as skin tight as it looked on henry, i will be picking one up.

anybody ever been to one of those international champions cup games they do during the summer? I'm going to the ac milan v man city this year. Can't wait :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom