Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Does anyone know if this jersey is legit? 

Feedback isn't bad but I would feel safer if someone confirmed. Also please provide reasons so I can understand. 

The patch looks like that because those are replica/stadium jerseys not player issued ones. Player issued ones will have the plastic LFP badge with the big white border.

Last edited:
@beans718 @zizou10 @FLiP SeNsAyShUn @eiddyfouw @IMASOLEMAN18 @SinnerP

HEADS UP! THE SITE HAS A FIRE SALE GOING ON!!!!

http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=147029&portal=&cmp=

http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=147030&portal=&cmp=

Not copping this year's jersey if Chicha leaves...

The patch looks like that because those are replica/stadium jerseys not player issued ones. Player issued ones will have the plastic LFP badge with the big white border.
Oh I know the difference between the two, I just felt that this patch looked sketchy because it looked like it was barely applied on the jersey and is sort of hanging. Thanks for the input though!

Can someone point me to a site or seller that would have the World cup Nameset for James Rodriguez for the away (red) jersey?

Just bought a replica (not the player issue on field authentic) on the adidas site for a good price and I want to add his nameset...

Any info would be kindly appreciated... Jada, you have any access to legit WC patches? LMK

Oh I know the difference between the two, I just felt that this patch looked sketchy because it looked like it was barely applied on the jersey and is sort of hanging. Thanks for the input though!

oh my bad. :wow:

you should just buy it from CFS and it will eliminate the doubt from the one from ebay. Use the 20% off too. :pimp:

My first soccer jersey was a usmnt stadium in a medium. Its fine, slightly snug, but the the large looked like I'd be swimming in it at the store.

I ordered a 13/14 barcelona third jersey on soccer.com the other day in the only size available, large, with my $20 code because I wanted something cheap and black and hope I won't be swimming in it 
ohwell.gif

My first soccer jersey was a usmnt stadium in a medium. Its fine, slightly snug, but the the large looked like I'd be swimming in it at the store.

I ordered a 13/14 barcelona third jersey on soccer.com the other day in the only size available, large, with my $20 code because I wanted something cheap and black and hope I won't be swimming in it 
ohwell.gif
how tall are you and how much to do you weight?

Curious bc I want to get a medium in the USNMT too.

I'll answer this question bc I had a problem with my usmnt kits! I'm 5"7 175lb muscular build .

Away medium stadium kit ( replica =stadium) fits perfectly fine!
Home medium stadium kit ( way too tight)
Home large match kit ( still too tight)
Home large stadium kit (large fits perfect!)

Hope that helps!

I'll answer this question bc I had a problem with my usmnt kits! I'm 5"7 175lb muscular build .

Away medium stadium kit ( replica =stadium) fits perfectly fine!
Home medium stadium kit ( way too tight)
Home large match kit ( still too tight)
Home large stadium kit (large fits perfect!)

Hope that helps!
This definitely helps man.

im 5'10 160. Def gonna go for the away medium stadium. Thanks!

I tried going to 2 different mcdonalds no luck on finding a place that has the fanatics peel anymore! Anybody got a code to spare ?

Can someone point me to a site or seller that would have the World cup Nameset for James Rodriguez for the away (red) jersey?

Just bought a replica (not the player issue on field authentic) on the adidas site for a good price and I want to add his nameset...

Any info would be kindly appreciated... Jada, you have any access to legit WC patches? LMK

how much did you pay? I see it regular price on the site

Is brazil-stars on ebay legit cause hes willing to sell me the blue brazil training top with sponsors and an authentic neymar santos jersey for 170 shipped

Can someone help me where to get a Waldo usa jersey nameset and a 2010 usa jersey Nameset as well. Looking for a Dempsey or Donovan. Would appreciate any help and info.

Back
Top Bottom