Official Soccer Jersey Thread

new pickup...Montpellier home kit...
a nice touch on the crest for their 40th anniversary this season...

Last edited:
wegotsoccer.com is having a $33 world cup sale on almost all the jerseys from the world cup. just gotta sign up for free, and hit the banner that says"3 jerseys for 100"...you dont have to buy 3. i just got the usa home. good thing i waited 8)

I take it this sale is over? I don't see the banner anymore |I

I wish I could be complaining about $12 shipping charges... Sucks to be in Canada.

I saw Nike training shirts for Brazil, USA, Portugal and England at the Outlets at Orange in Cali for $49.99 a shirt.

I wish I could be complaining about $12 shipping charges... Sucks to be in Canada.

I saw Nike training shirts for Brazil, USA, Portugal and England at the Outlets at Orange in Cali for $49.99 a shirt.
Saw them too. Wanted the USA one but they only had Size S

anyone from cali order from kitbag? how long did it take to get your shipment?

Last edited:
if anyone is looking to take advantage of the wegotsoccer 3 for 100 sale and can only come up with 2 jerseys, i can help as im only interested in one jersey from them and i can be that 3rd jersey, holla

Received this bad boy in the mail today! Now there's only 2 USA jerseys left on my list that I want. Missed out on one of them on eBay yesterday so I'm still a little bitter on that.

After I finish my USA collection, I'm gonna move on to another team and try not to have my girl break up with me haha. She's already throwing shade on me looking for these jerseys.

^lmaoo word. looks a bit silly, reminds me of those silk dragon shirts the import car/anime kids use to wear in middle school

Last edited:
Choose "table shipping" or whatever they call it, it's basically usps, got to me in 2 days and was like $6.

Thanks man. Wasn't sure what the hell table shipping was so I was skeptical. In can handle $6, pulled the trigger on the Ozil for my Germany away. Not sure what "repped" means but this calls for one. Thanks for explaining

The new Real Madrid 14-15 Third Kit is made by the Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto, who is known for his spectacular football product designs. Therefore, the kit features the logo of Yohji Yamamoto inside the neck and a special design on the front.

A legendary dragon watermark is placed on the front of the Real Madrid 14-15 Champions League Kit, a symbol of power. The dragon watermark is continued on the back of the shirt. The colors of the Real Madrid badge were adjusted to black and white.

i think Real gonna use it for the Champions' League...
will cop if it looks good up close...

Thanks man. Wasn't sure what the hell table shipping was so I was skeptical. In can handle $6, pulled the trigger on the Ozil for my Germany away. Not sure what "repped" means but this calls for one. Thanks for explaining

No worries man, glad I could help. I had never heard of USPS called table shipping either lol

A few of my recent pickups/customizations....

About two months ago, I ordered from classicfootballshirts, but my order was accidentally sent to Malaysia. They deemed it as lost and refunded me my money. Fast forward to today, this was randomly delivered...

:pimp: :pimp:

man i have to admit i was hating on arsenals jerseys since they switched to Puma but its grown on me :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom