Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Were you responding to me?
Yes, I was. Poor quality pics and also not the item pics as well. Too cheap to be true for a original shirt with original nameset. Also shipping times looks like he gonna order it from asia and then give it to the post etc. I wouldnt risk buying that shirt.

2 more new pick ups,
- 2014/15 PSG home player issue with UCL patches & UCL name kit (Verratti)
- 2012/13 Netherlands home player issue

Wasnt really satisfied with PSG online shops shipping, whether it was the shops fault or carriers fault,
when the package arrived the box was crushed, and inside the box the jersey was poorly wrapped with 2 shipping
paper, instead they should have put the jersey in a bag or something, and also the jersey was tossed around in the box
so the number has permanent wrinkles on them (i tried steaming, ironing it over with towel, etc.) 
Its whatever i guess, im just happy i was able to get the UCL name kit on it.
I think ill be taking a break from buying jerseys for awhile now lol:lol:

When I ordered an Ibra shirt for my son earlier this year it not only came pretty fast, the packaging was fine... It was packed nicely to. I guess things can happen from time to time. I'm actually getting ready to order him the new home shirt & the third shirt for Christmas.

Do you (or anyone) now if this campaign's shirt is the same as last year's?

Thanks for the heads up. I would've picked up the Juventus jersey if it wasn't XXL 
frown.gif

Has anyone ever ordered from todofut.com?

How long do they usually take to ship?

Also they have the option to add names on the jerseys. Are they authentic names?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Last edited:
i have ordered from todo... decent shipping.. and no not unless stated authentic print, the namesets are custom and a generic print.

does anyone have a 2008 red Manchester United jersey ? How does it fit? I recently bought the 2009 40th in +1 sz and I actually like the way it fits ( wondering if the 08 red fits the same)

does anyone have a 2008 red Manchester United jersey ? How does it fit? I recently bought the 2009 40th in +1 sz and I actually like the way it fits ( wondering if the 08 red fits the same)

i like the fit too...not too snug,not too baggy...
I bought the 07-09 home kit in L and it fits almost like an M...
just don't go +1 with the 06-07 though...those fit loose.

i like the fit too...not too snug,not too baggy...
I bought the 07-09 home kit in L and it fits almost like an M...
just don't go +1 with the 06-07 though...those fit loose.

Thanks for the response! Your clutch the auction is ending in like 2 min and decided to pass the on a 08 tevez red 08 kit medium . I'll keep my eye out on a L

When I ordered an Ibra shirt for my son earlier this year it not only came pretty fast, the packaging was fine... It was packed nicely to. I guess things can happen from time to time. I'm actually getting ready to order him the new home shirt & the third shirt for Christmas.

Do you (or anyone) now if this campaign's shirt is the same as last year's?
what do you mean by same? like the way it fits? 

Yeah the way the shirt fits... My kid wears a youth medium now that fits big on him. If this years Nike fit the same, I'll order the same size.

I've noticed this years Adidas (at least in youth sizes) are significantly smaller than last campaign. My kid has some club shirts from last campaign like Real Madrid's home & Bayern's home. I got him an away Argentina shirt in the same size & it fit a lot smaller.

When I sent it back to SoccerPro, they confirmed it was an inch & a quarter smaller when measuring from the center to the edge & a half inch shorter in length...

Yeah the way the shirt fits... My kid wears a youth medium now that fits big on him. If this years Nike fit the same, I'll order the same size.

I've noticed this years Adidas (at least in youth sizes) are significantly smaller than last campaign. My kid has some club shirts from last campaign like Real Madrid's home & Bayern's home. I got him an away Argentina shirt in the same size & it fit a lot smaller.

When I sent it back to SoccerPro, they confirmed it was an inch & a quarter smaller when measuring from the center to the edge & a half inch shorter in length...
Well i have player issues from 2013/14 season and 2014/15 from Nike, and i would say they fit very similar. 

I cant guarantee the same for replicas or youth sizes, but what i do know from buying past season jerseys from Nike is that

every Nike jersey fits differently. It also depends on the template they use on the jersey as well, for example the length and sleeve

might be a big difference sometimes.

Or sometimes depending on the country (import sizing) of the national team or club team (or maybe their product distributors).

Another example, I have a 2013/14 Zenit player issue size small, and i also have couple of 2012/13 player issues (different teams) in a size small as well,

but the Zenit jersey fits much tighter and smaller on me. Nike tends to frustrate me when i shop online since the size is off sometimes,

but i would say the replica & youth will probably fit differently, and since your kid will grow up more and more every year id say stick to a medium
smile.gif

hope that kind of helped

Thanks for the feedback A atmos . Repped.

I went to the only local footy shop with my son in tow & we tried Barca's third shirt on in a YL & it looked way too long. Also tried on the away shirt & it was too long also so it looks like I will order YMs.

PSG's site is offering free name sets so it looks like I'm ordering just in time.

Thanks for the feedback @Atmos. Repped.

I went to the only local footy shop with my son in tow & we tried Barca's third shirt on in a YL & it looked way too long. Also tried on the away shirt & it was too long also so it looks like I will order YMs.

PSG's site is offering free name sets so it looks like I'm ordering just in time.
Sounds good! and thank you, hope it comes out nice! cant wait for your purchase

My son won't get the shirts until Christmas morning, but I'll post pics when I get them in...

I have to call my bank tomorrow to allow the overseas purchase to go through before I purchase... Pain in the *** but glad the level of protection is there... :roll eyes

I have last yrs bayern and Madrid homes in long sleeve and they fit a little bigger then this yrs home in ls.. not a huge difference in size but deff more fitted :smokin

Nikes kits have been all over the place this yr with sizing.. my ls united home fits so much better then the GK kit.. both the same size.. forcing me to sell the DDG kit :smh:

Back
Top Bottom