Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Saw these on IG. They look
pimp.gif
. Wish Designers and Clubs would collab more.
Are these legit?  Where can i cop?  Whats the ig you found them on?

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the upcoming city away jersey?

I for some reason really like it don't know why. Hope to see H. Herrera in the jersey next season that'd be awesome

I love the City away kit. The moon is a nice touch. I'm more excited about the fact that the home shirt has a white collar on it though. :smokin

In case anyone is looking for it, PSG official site has the 13/14 home kit for 39,00 € (about 42 bucks). Came out to about $62 with shipping . they also have the authentic in size L and up for 55 €.

http://www.boutiquepsg.fr/en/category/sale/product-sheet/psg-home-shirt-1314/6

Now, can one you guys point me in the direction of an authentic beckham name set for this? it would be much appreciated

My cousin got back from Portugal earlier this week and brought me those back.

I'm not a big camo fan but for some reason I wanted this jersey bad. It's my first warrior kit and the quality isn't the best but nowhere as bad as people say

For me the length is the main issue I have with this year's shirt, it's pretty short imo. So if you're a bit tall I'd still go a size up, watcha think 

@DontTestDaUsah?
If they're shorter, a size up probably wouldn't be a bad thing. Even if it is,
Yeah he should stick to the XL puma jerseys fit ******ed
Even at that go with the XL
Thanks for the advice guys, appreciate it.

Any particular outlets? I need to pick one up.

If you go to a Nike outlet and they don't have your size they can get on their handheld device and find your size at another store and ship it to your house. This has been discussed a lot recently with the Tech Fleece pants going on sale for $20

Last edited:
Any particular outlets? I need to pick one up.

If you go to a Nike outlet and they don't have your size they can get on their handheld device and find your size at another store and ship it to your house. This has been discussed a lot recently with the Tech Fleece pants going on sale for $20
Nice, been away for a while so never heard about that method before. Will give it a try at my local outlet.
Edit: tech fleece for $20, damn, guess I missed out.

Last edited:

In case anyone is looking for it, PSG official site has the 13/14 home kit for 39,00 € (about 42 bucks). Came out to about $62 with shipping . they also have the authentic in size L and up for 55 €.

http://www.boutiquepsg.fr/en/category/sale/product-sheet/psg-home-shirt-1314/6

Now, can one you guys point me in the direction of an authentic beckham name set for this? it would be much appreciated
its  got extra ad on the left sleeve if you want Beckham

New pick ups

- 2013/14 Ajax away Formotion player issue LS 

- 2011/12 Arsenal (early, no mesh back) player issue

first time buying a player issue long sleeve, it fits so well, love the pink stripes running down the sleeves
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom