Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Most of the good stuff I find in Texas has been Small. My brother and a friend are reaping the benefits
Same, Cant seem to find jerseys in L or XL anywhere around Austin.  There's been an FC Dallas jersey in 2XL sitting at my Ross for like 3 weeks now but outside of that I actually havent found many jerseys at all lately.  I've found some Barca shorts and t shirts, but no jerseys.  

Hoping someone can help. I can't find a store around me that sells Nike authentics to try one on. I want to order a USA online (customized, so no returns). I've heard they run a size smaller then replica, but I'm 5'11" and 145lbs, so slim usually works for me. Anyone had any advice. Should I go small or medium?  Thanks!

Hoping someone can help. I can't find a store around me that sells Nike authentics to try one on. I want to order a USA online (customized, so no returns). I've heard they run a size smaller then replica, but I'm 5'11" and 145lbs, so slim usually works for me. Anyone had any advice. Should I go small or medium?  Thanks!
go with the medium

centennial set just came in the mail from my boy who was holding an extra he got from his shop months ago. both namesets authentic and both jerseys player issued. can't wait to get em pressed :smokin

The one in PG Plaza MD. I need to check some others for smaller sizes. They had one England white too but small
Damn I was there on monday (Memorial Day) and SCOURED the store for kits and couldn't find a thing I wanted. 

Just saw a chivas USA long sleeve training kit, A kids' Brazil WC14 shirt, and a USA WC14 Home in a small...

Was looking fro Blue Away USA 13 (ghost sash) that people had seen but to no avail. I copped a waldo at PG ross last month so i know the spot is legit.

I just got back from Japan last night.
New pick ups! finally got my hands on some J-League stuff!

- 2014/15 Kashima Antlers home - #25 Yasushi Endo, player issue.
I bought 2, do to the fact i thought the jersey looked better without a name set, but i couldnt make up my mind so i also bought a 2nd name set just incase #23 Naomichi Ueda. I probably will end up selling one of the jerseys. And if anyone knows how to apply the name kit by a regular home iron please let me know.

- 2010/12 Schalke home - Climacool replica. Finally got my hands on this jersey, been trying to find this for a long time now.
- 2014/15 Hiroshima Sanfrecce home, player issue- blank. Will be applying a name set for this one #24 Gakuto Notsuda. love this jersey!

Last edited:
I'm new to applying name sets and patches to jerseys. Is there anywhere that has good instructions? I plan on using an iron. Does anyone have any tips? 

good luck, ebay prices 
frown.gif
May the force be with you my friend.
The prices are ridiculous. With all the Waldo's that have popped i'm surprised I don't see any replica name sets. I know it was mentioned a while back that there were some but i've never seen them.

Some dope pick ups recently, the 2 USA's with the Donovan names sets, Arsenal with the Sega Sponser, and the Japanese kits 
smokin.gif

I bought 2, do to the fact i thought the jersey looked better without a name set, but i couldnt make up my mind so i also bought a 2nd name set just incase #23 Naomichi Ueda. I probably will end up selling one of the jerseys. And if anyone knows how to apply the name kit by a regular home iron please let me know.

- 2010/12 Schalke home - Climacool replica. Finally got my hands on this jersey, been trying to find this for a long time now.
- 2014/15 Hiroshima Sanfrecce home, player issue- blank. Will be applying a name set for this one #24 Gakuto Notsuda. love this jersey!
That Antlers jersey is incredible. I've seen the pics from Nike, but never IRL photos. I need it.

If you sell one, let me know! Def. interested

Can someone help me track down a barca home kit (current) in a med on sale? Prefer not to pay 40-50

@Atmos  @Wearwithall14

I applied a few namesets/patches myself. Originally I followed this guide http://www.footballshirtgalore.com/2010/03/how-to-apply-senscilia-type-names-and.html 

That has some good tips like using a harder surface than an ironing board inside the jersey and taping the name and number down so that it doesn't move.

I would recommend putting some sort of cotton cloth over what you are ironing though so the iron doesn't touch the jersey. I used a white t shirt I cut up so it was just one thin piece and I could see through it to see what I was ironing. I set the iron to cotton and applied fairly hard pressure but didnt leave the iron on one spot for to long. I removed the plastic that's covering the nameset once I ironed it but if the corner wasn't sticking when I pulled up the plastic I would just go back over that spot. The corners/edges are the hardest spots to get down. Once you take the plastic of fully. If there are still spots sticking up just put the t shirt back over the nameset and iron again. Patches are the same process, the Serie A patches are a ***** to do because they're so thick and have  a lip near the edge just takes a little more time to iron the edges. You can also flip the jersey inside out and do the same thing as above to help them bond to the shirt a little better. Make sure the name set is cool to the touch before you try to peel of the plastic piece covering it.

PM me if you have any more questions. Hope this helps 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom