Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Sub. Really getting into soccer jerseys after receiving an old Chelsea one as a gift

I saw a ton of premier league jerseys in a Ross in da DMV area, last seasons Arsenal, Southampton, Swansea, MU and MC

Haven't posted in a while but some recent pickups thanks to the Ross guy

Finally added the nameset

Couldn't pass this up for $55 even if yellow isn't my color

Just the la liga version

adidas finally releasing the away kits in long sleeve... my boy just got next yrs madrid kit in and its :pimp: ... love how they used the heather grey

Might as well continue with the hook up from Ross 8) Picked these up 30 minutes ago

Brazil $25

Columbus Crew $10

Anyone know where I can get a neymar nameset btw? Thanks.

I live in New England so I don't have any Ross near me. So if anyone wants to oop me with some Ross pickups in XL I will throw an oop back just PM me if interested. 

[h3]       ||   FC Barcelona 3rd Kit 2014/2015 (Champions League)   ||   MESSI #10   ||[/h3]

Last edited:
Yes, best legit seller on ebay for me. Have ordered with them many times. All his stuff is 100% authentic and also quick shipping, to Holland at least where im from. Also check his feedback.

awesome thanks. some of the prices are pretty damn good for older namesets but good to know its all legit. got a lot of stuff ill be grabbing off him haha

Last edited:
I know I've asked this before, but I want to ask again. How do Puma jerseys fit?

I wear a Large, and with Nike's they fit a bit more snug through the shoulders and the sleeves. While Adidas fit more comfortable through the shoulders and the sleeves.

Would buying an XL in Puma fit more like the Nike or the Adidas or inbetween? I guess I'm asking to compare to 3, Adidas L, Nike L and Puma XL. I want to be 100% sure before I buy anything Puma.

Thinking about copping this jersey but don't know if it's real or not. Any help would be appreciated!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291490181469&globalID=EBAY-US

considering the jersey out its hard to tell but with something like this I'd just go by "if its too good to be true, it probably is"

also one of his other items, the new usa 2015 away jersey, looks off in the crest compared to mine bought from the nike employee store. just not as clean with the design and the U S letters in the crest look wrong as well as the soccer ball lines. just noticed he titled it "usa replica" but its an "authentic" version with the vent holes. judging by all his items his stuff is probably fake. maybe someone else can chime in.

Last edited:
I honestly have no clue when it comes to soccer jerseys. Just thought they were always cool and wanted one for the summer.

gotcha. yea you gotta be careful on ebay. tons of fakes. you should hit up your local ross/marshalls if you have them around. they get a lotta nice stuff. random shipments mon-fri everyday. also hit up todofut.com (legit site and has a ton of good prices). worldsoccershop.com is also good.

Back
Top Bottom