Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Brazil Authentics
USA fan replicas

Ross Report - Downtown SF

- Authentic Brazil Home Jerseys (Medium) (Refer to picture 2-3 posts above me)
- USA Home Jersey (White with collar (Saw Smalls, Mediums)
- Netherlands Away (All blue jersey) (XL)
- Spain Home 2014 (Medium, XL)
- Pumas (Medium)

I bought:
- Brazil's Authentic
- France's Away Jersey (2014 world cup)
- USA Home Jersey

My latest purchase should be here tomorrow. I'll post pics when I get it. Just gonna say, it's Puma, Premier League, pretty sure they're still in it, and a 3rd kit. And, got it for under 30 bucks.

Wow never seen a ross hang their stuff on a wall before :lol: that setup im used to seeing in a maxx or marshalls store.

Same here. My Ross just has 1 rack with "Active Tops" and no organization whatsoever :lol:.

How do you guys wash/dry/iron your jerseys?

Same here. My Ross just has 1 rack with "Active Tops" and no organization whatsoever
laugh.gif

How do you guys wash/dry/iron your jerseys?
cold water 

hang dry
I need to remember to do that more often.

Got my Kane jersey a few weeks ago and accidentally threw it in the dryer and two letters are coming off now 
mean.gif

Any tips on how to re-screen print it on?

Last edited:
got a Brazil alternate authentic in a medium, willing to trade for a large authentic Waldo? :nerd:.

I need to remember to do that more often.

Got my Kane jersey a few weeks ago and accidentally threw it in the dryer and two letters are coming off now :smh:  

Any tips on how to re-screen print it on?

Pillow case over the letters, hot iron and pressure for 10-15 seconds. Should do the trick unless most of the glue and adhesive has been washed off.
Make sure there's a hard surface inside the shirt whether if it's an ironing board or an old text book. And also make sure theres a layer on top of the text book or you'll melt the cover. Don't want to have an imprint of the crest on the back of the jersey when you apply the pressure.

Quick question guys. I spot around my way does the heat press for $40. It's gotta be cheaper to do it myself right? Cause I can get the 2015 Copa America Colombia kit (90) and as long the the name, numbers, patches etc come out to <$40 it's gonna be the better buy... right?

OR

They also sell the jerseys with everything already on it for $120. 

Thoughts? Advice?

Thanks in advance fellas.

$40 sounds pretty steep. I go to a local guys who does $5 a jersey and before I found him I drove 40min to a soccer shop that did it for $11 a jersey.

I agree, $40 is high. If you're buying the name set from them it should be about $30. If you're supplying the name set some places will do it for free if you normally shop with them or about $5.

Angelos by me doesnt charge for heat pressing. Even if bring in my own nameset. $40 seems like a lot for just someone using heat for you

Back
Top Bottom