Official Soccer Jersey Thread

whered you pick that up?? I thought it wasnt coming out till the end of the month

I believe they are out at certain stores I had mine since early this week . I'm a loyal customer at my local store ... So they let me grab things earlier than usual...Lol but yeah they're so nice !!

Last edited:
whatever happened to our Adidas plug in this thread :nerd:

Last edited:
whatever happened to our Adidas plug in this thread
nerd.gif
cashing out in the yeezy thread? 

not srs

What are the differences between the Nike 2015/2016 Replica and Authentic Jerseys?

Can't see any ventholes or a tight / slimfit cut?

What are the differences between the Nike 2015/2016 Replica and Authentic Jerseys?

Can't see any ventholes or a tight / slimfit cut?
Back is a lighter fabric, dri-fit holes on the back of the neck and on the shoulders. Mesh panels on side, some templates have the laser holes but most of them do not.

Thanks, can someone compare?

I saw some Bundesliga Clubs and can't see, if they wear a replica or authentic version.

Look up rossfinder23 on Instagram, he has a home in a XXL he is selling.

Much appreciated to you and to everyone else who gave me great options. Now just need an authentic Memphis name set to go with it! Ended up purchasing from that dude on IG.

Much appreciated to you and to everyone else who gave me great options. Now just need an authentic Memphis name set to go with it! Ended up purchasing from that dude on IG.

Go to soccer4all.com and call them man. I know they can pretty much order any nameset within reason.

Back
Top Bottom