Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Came in today!

Nice, where at

The new RM kits look like thermal shirts up close didnt notice that before.
Yea that's something that I didn't expect when I first saw them in the Adidas store. That fabric has me hesitant to buy one. A stain could ruin that shirt.

How different is Nike on field jerseys ($150) and the $90 jerseys? Materials and cut? Do the on field jerseys have a slimmer cut? I fit into a Nike medium but the small is too tight, though I do wish the medium was a tad slimmer on the sides, this is the $90 jerseys.

How different is Nike on field jerseys ($150) and the $90 jerseys? Materials and cut? Do the on field jerseys have a slimmer cut? I fit into a Nike medium but the small is too tight, though I do wish the medium was a tad slimmer on the sides, this is the $90 jerseys.
Yes on field jerseys have a slimmer tapered cut, ventilation holes, and also lighter fabric which is why they cost more.

And in MOST cases on field nike jerseys usually have a gold tag on the bottom of the jersey.

Found an authentic Waldo nameset at a decent price and I mean $30. Wasn't really looking for this or expecting to find it but decided to ask the shop owner if he had any and he goes into a drawer, takes out a pile of namesets and finds it all the way in the bottom of the drawer.

:smokin welcome to the legit waldo nameset fam :lol:

`

u have to buy it separately 

They wont come with the Kyocera sponsor.

Im pretty sure i saw CFS had the Kyocera sponsor for sale separately, but im not sure if it was the 2012/13 one.

Maybe it fits for the 2013/14 as well? 

Im actually trying to find the "Huawei" patch for the 2014/15 home.

Anyone wanna help me?
Thanks!

I just bought the 14-15 Home Atletico from CFS - is it okay for me to print the Champions League + Respect patches?

Is there a difference in sponsor size for Atletico similar to Juve and Man U where the league sponsor is bigger than the European sponsor?

Thanks!

I just bought the 14-15 Home Atletico from CFS - is it okay for me to print the Champions League + Respect patches?

Is there a difference in sponsor size for Atletico similar to Juve and Man U where the league sponsor is bigger than the European sponsor?
no difference...

Does anyone know where I can get an authentic 2015 Gold Cup patch? The only ones I found (ebay) were fakes... Any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom