Official Soccer Jersey Thread

ross finds today

im 100% certain the large sponsor logo on the front of these jerseys is the reason why I just can't get into them the way I do with NBA/NHL/NFL/MLB jerseys. Can you imagine sponsor-free futbol jerseys?? My pockets would be in trouble.

im 100% certain the large sponsor logo on the front of these jerseys is the reason why I just can't get into them the way I do with NBA/NHL/NFL/MLB jerseys. Can you imagine sponsor-free futbol jerseys?? My pockets would be in trouble.

for me personally I love it.. It gives each one a unique feel with the different sponsor rather than a blank shirt with just a team crest on the chest. to each his own though, I can see where you're coming from as well.

In all honesty I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I love kits like Roma but the fact they dont have a sponsor makes shy away from buying their kit since it looks like a blank Nike shirt. But I won't buy some kits because of a certain sponsor and if it looks weird 

there are a abundance of teams with no sposors i.e. Lazio, Roma, Sevilla, Valencia, Fiorentina...I could literally go on for days.

Heck! Even some MLS teams have no sponsors this year hence San Jose and Toronto FC

In all honesty I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I love kits like Roma but the fact they dont have a sponsor makes shy away from buying their kit since it looks like a blank Nike shirt. But I won't buy some kits because of a certain sponsor and if it looks weird 
BINGO! This is why I haven't pulled the trigger on a Palermo kit. Smh

Its better when the sponsor is in team colors. But in Man U's case, the chevy logo stands out too much imo

Yea I didn't like it last year but I'm used to it by now. Plus we got it for a few more years so just have to deal with it. 

I'm in the minority here but i dont mind the chevy logo at all and being a MUFC fan i like how its unique to MUFC

Goddamn that Juve 3rd away kit looks bomb!!!

Kinda wanna cop a Chelsea 3rd away with a Pedro name set but as a Barca fan getting a Chelsea shirt feels so wrong......... 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom