Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Manchester United 2012/13 UEFA Champions League 2nd Away Shirt (Authentic Player Issue) #11 Ryan Giggs

All patches and print positioning followed the exact game worn shirt which is on auction.
Aged prints failed and plastic backing could not be peeled off, but still a beauty!
Fortunately the supplier will send us another set of prints to try. Wish us luck!
Very nice...  I was disappointed when the year before, the Man Utd store would ship their CL shirts with the respect patch and the year after that shirt released, they shipped them without the patch.  Anyone know where I could find one to add to my shirt?

Last edited:

Found a manchester united nike training shirt at ross. It's nice but it was missing the AON logo
Usually the commercial version of training merchandise will not come with sponsor logos. If it were a player issue, it would be a different story. Some of those sponsors look :pimp:

I don't know if player issue merchandise is for sale to the general public. Maybe it's more common in Europe?

Anyone ever order from utd direct to the us (east coast)? Just wondering how quick it takes i got a shipping conformation yesterday

any pics of the jersey with the Azerbaijan sponsor? i want one with that sponsor on it

@B Fresco  thanks! and damn i didnt know you guys were talking about the sponsor on the back lol

i wish it was reversed :frown:
still not used to the Plus 500 sponsor
They may terminate the Azerbajian deal very soon, that's what I heard from a frd in Spain. n I'll wait n see which player to cop for the home one :smile:

Usually the commercial version of training merchandise will not come with sponsor logos. If it were a player issue, it would be a different story. Some of those sponsors look :pimp:

I don't know if player issue merchandise is for sale to the general public. Maybe it's more common in Europe?
yeah or the club's website shop or something

Lookin at dude's location I would assume that's Malmo, in sweden's top division, and Zlatan's old club. They're in the CL group stage.

^^i would lean towards no. i remember seeing something about fake nike jerseys having that glossy photo look on the black tag like that last pic you posted. also the crest looks a bit funny to me on that tag

Anyone ever order from utd direct to the us (east coast)? Just wondering how quick it takes i got a shipping conformation yesterday
Takes about a week...  they ship with DHL so it's fast but there's usually customs charges.

Def. fake, i bought one of those before, ebay pics fooled me.

And yes the glossy tag is kind of obvious in a way, also with the fat Nike check on the sizing.

And i dont think they make a green tag, its like a tile blue color usually

So im wondering what the final kit is going to look like for madrid third.
Im getting sick and tired of Adidas always posting false photos.
Its either the real thing or a prototype.

This is the jersey everyone saw when this kit was unveiled.

Now i see this on instagram with the Fifa club patch, moving the Adidas logo up top.
Looks ugly in my opinion but it also looks good with all the UCL patches.
Adidas needs to stop doing last minute changes, its kind of annoying.
Just like the Juventus Black and gold kit differences as discussed earlier in the thread.

I assume the images they are advertising are sample kits. Even on their official website they are advertising the sample. I say this because they did the same with their Home kit. On the inside of the jersey near the collar, on the sample it says "siempre real", but on the final version it says "hala madrid y nada mas".

Looks like the final kits will look like this:

Is this a legit jersey guys?

In my opinion, it's fake. The main sign would be the tag. Also it should be made in Bangladesh and not Thailand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom