Official Soccer Jersey Thread

My girl is in Spain right now. I told her to be on the lookout for an Adidas store or an independent retailer with a good selection of jerseys. I'm not looking for any deals cause frankly I know the jerseys aren't going to be any cheaper than in the states. I'm just looking for Madrids third kit this year. That midnight blue is :pimp:. Also, always wanted a Sevilla kit

A gift from my boy.

To commemorate my boy being born last month in Germany...but still too cheap to buy the 4-star versions, haha.

My girl is in Spain right now. I told her to be on the lookout for an Adidas store or an independent retailer with a good selection of jerseys. I'm not looking for any deals cause frankly I know the jerseys aren't going to be any cheaper than in the states. I'm just looking for Madrids third kit this year. That midnight blue is
pimp.gif
. Also, always wanted a Sevilla kit
When I was in Madrid the department store chain El Corte Ingles had a really impressive selection of kits. I'd recommend that or the Adidas/Nike outlets.

Finally came through! A match issued Sevilla with amazing details - numbering with faces of the fans, Chinese player name, patch of the legendary Juan Arza who passed away at the beginning of the season, and the 1 match only sponsor to protest over the controversial gags by the French TV show

Last edited:
Went into a random papi store today and they had 2014 World Cup jerseys for sale :lol:. They had Spain, Mexico, USA, and Germany. Probably fake, but pretty funny to see them in there nonetheless.

How do Macron kits fit. Thinking about grabbing a Napoli kit

They are definitely form fitting. But I still wear my normal size which is a US medium. Note that all Macron kits are EU sized so make sure to check the conversion chart. I didn't know this and ordered the Lazio medium which was really a US small. The Napoli is a EU large which is a US medium. As you can tell the Lazio fits smaller, especially around the waist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom