Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got my Pogba Juve third kit in and this kit is flames! Sky rocketed to one of my favorites!

Dope kit, info on where you ordered it? I've been looking at the pink one but it doesn't look like WSS has the scudettos and was hoping for somewhere closer than the Juve shop.

Last edited:
speaking of the juve third, is there anywhere that sells the adizero version? the team shop only has the replica and I would much rather have the authentic version of that jersey.

Dude how you take those photos? they're beautiful 
happy.gif

Dope kit, info on where you ordered it? I've been looking at the pink one but it doesn't look like WSS has the scudettos and was hoping for somewhere closer than the Juve shop.

I ordered it directly from the JUVE store. Though the Champions League ball patch is no longer available and they only have the RESPECT one for CL.

^

Thats exactly how I ordered mines. Got I got it when it first dropped it would suck to have to hunt down the starball patch later 
mean.gif

PSG is the only kit I think looks better with the regular jerseys they use for the league. Every other jersey, the Champions League ball and Respect patch just makes it all the more better :pimp:
EPL Champion badges are also a personal favorite.

Anyone know where to buy a 2012-13 Barclays Premier league champions set of patches for the Man U 2013-14 3rd blue/black checkered kit? Also need a chicha official name set for that jersey, can't find either lol. All I have is the jersey but I have trouble spotting fakes out there. Thanks NT :smile:

Hey guys, I just received my 14/15 Third Kit Barcelona Jersey from Pro-direct, and I noticed that it didn't contain the LFP Patch, is that something weird or strange? let me know 

Hey guys, I just received my 14/15 Third Kit Barcelona Jersey from Pro-direct, and I noticed that it didn't contain the LFP Patch, is that something weird or strange? let me know 
Mine didn't have it either

Speaking of Barca 3rd kit, did the 15/16 release yet? Can't find it anywhere

Barca's store site is Nike's store site lol

It's not available yet for the Nike US site but shows available for purchase on 10/1/15 on the Nike UK site so I'm assuming 10/1/15 for US as well

As far as CL patches, it looks like you can't buy the patches themselves on that site. I believe ebay seller footballkitdirect has them for $30 IIRC  

Really I didn't know that about Barca's site i've never gone to their site before I just assumed lol

Anyone know where to buy a 2012-13 Barclays Premier league champions set of patches for the Man U 2013-14 3rd blue/black checkered kit? Also need a chicha official name set for that jersey, can't find either lol. All I have is the jersey but I have trouble spotting fakes out there. Thanks NT
smile.gif
Same here. Been looking for 2012-13 Barclays Premier league champions patches. Missed it when http://www.subsidesports.com/ had them. 

Is it a match jersey? I believe they don't come with the LFP Patch like the replica jersey's do. 

As far as CL patches, it looks like you can't buy the patches themselves on that site. I believe ebay seller footballkitdirect has them for $30 IIRC  
Seems that footballkitdirect will be back open on the 19th September. 

if i'm correct the third kits were the "Champions League" jerseys so they didn't come with the LFP patch so that you could add the CL patches without having to remove the LFP

Anyone know where to buy a 2012-13 Barclays Premier league champions set of patches for the Man U 2013-14 3rd blue/black checkered kit? Also need a chicha official name set for that jersey, can't find either lol. All I have is the jersey but I have trouble spotting fakes out there. Thanks NT :smile:

I'd like to know this as well, I've got a Januzaj kit from that season I'm looking to finish

Last edited:

Same here. Been looking for 2012-13 Barclays Premier league champions patches. Missed it when http://www.subsidesports.com/ had them. 

Is it a match jersey? I believe they don't come with the LFP Patch like the replica jersey's do. 
I may have grabbed the last patches from subside :nerd: nameset was from ebay

Back
Top Bottom