Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got these in today 
pimp.gif

@youssef97 I have no idea, he had his brother bring it from the Ivory Coast. It could be a knockoff, but I have nothing to compare it to.

I may have grabbed the last patches from subside :nerd: nameset was from ebay

Jealousy is within me right now. Damn this is beautiful. do you remember the ebay seller selling the nameset? I guess I'll keep looking for the patches at least lol Thanks again.

Last edited:
Jealousy is within me right now. Damn this is beautiful. do you remember the ebay seller selling the nameset? I guess I'll keep looking for the patches at least lol Thanks again.
Sorry i dont remember the seller, it was a while ago.

shoehd shoehd For the Chicharito name set, the lettering hasn't changed for premier league sets. So you can use this year's letters and numbers and it'll be the same. Some shops have the letters and numbers to make whatever name you want. I've mailed Upper 90 a decent amount of jerseys, they'll apply the name set and mail it back. For a fee of course.

Thanks. But yeah when I ordered it from the PSG store they didn't have the CL patches option so I settled for that. Who knows maybe ill be able to take it off and add the CL patches later 
nerd.gif

I was just about to look into that too :lol: . Thanks for the heads up.

no prob, did you go with the authentic or replica version? im still trying to figure out why nike raised the retail on the authentic version to 180 for just the PSG black jersey

I went with the Replica. 180 for the authentic was to pricy for me 
sick.gif

I'm not sure about the price increase either.

I went with the Replica. 180 for the authentic was to pricy for me :x

I'm not sure about the price increase either.
I don't understand the price difference between a replica and authentic. Especially when the authentic is much thinner making it much lighter. So we're paying much more for less fabric? Wut? LOL

Back
Top Bottom