Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I assume this is the one you sent back right? They did the exact same thing to me, with the exact same jersey and print.
yeah I got a replacement last week...but it's really frustrating to see a jersey like this after 10 days wait...I duno what they r gonna do with these mis-printed jerseys...send them to someone who doesn't care?

Take a look at this horrible printing job by soccer.com/worldsoccershop on a match version of the new Barca shirt with Neymar name/number

I mean come on, the jersey has lines on the back to help you center the prints! How hard is it to do a proper job, especially when you are sending a jersey that costs $165 plus customization to a YouTube jersey reviewer for the express purpose of advertising your store?

Over the last ten years I personally have ordered 5 different jerseys with printing from that store, which is, let's face it, the most popular on the web. All 5 have been faulty in some way.

Hopefully people here will take note of this video and be wary. I don't doubt that they may do a good job sometimes, but it's definitely not as often as it should be.

Funny I know the guy Kuhhrizma, not personally but we text on whatsapp.
He didn't mention anything bad about the name set so idk if he's aware of the name set.
But seriously.. This is why I iron my own name sets on

did you see the new yokohama Marinos jersey? sensational man, it's open for pre-order now.

Damn that's pretty dope! I still need to get my hands on the 15/16 Kashima Antlers and Sanfrecce kits. I believe they're impossible to find now, unless I go back to Japan

yeah I got a replacement last week...but it's really frustrating to see a jersey like this after 10 days wait...I duno what they r gonna do with these mis-printed jerseys...send them to someone who doesn't care?

Here's something else that soccer dot com / worldsoccershop does in a really sloppy manner:

You will find on a lot of their jerseys and other apparel that in processing the products at the warehouse they will cut open the factory bag a little bit so that they can reach in, access the hang tag, and put their own bar code sticker on the tag with their own internal product number. Obviously this is to make sure that even if the bag is discarded, the shirt and attached tag still show their own stocking info. I am aware that a number of other stores do this too.

There are times when, for various reasons, they will actually need to rebag their stock of a certain jersey before selling it, so in that case obviously they don't need to cut a small hole since they're just opening the original bag, and thus you won't receive a bag that has a slit in it but instead a new (or the original) intact bag.

However, when you get a jersey where they cut a slit in the bag, often times you will see that the tag itself has a slit mark left from where they used the tag to protect the rest of the shirt from the blade that is doing the cutting of the bag.

You can see where I'm going with this-- yes, I have received multiple jerseys where they were sloppy in cutting the bag open, and the tag wasn't enough to protect the jersey-- there were small nicks in the jersey itself from where the blade went past the edge of the tag and cut the shirt.

Horrible.

Last edited:
New Pickups

12/13 Holland

14/15Atletico

Last edited:

Local adidas outlet.

Had Bayern home
Juve home and away
Chelsea and Man U home
Real home and away.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of talk about bad printing from worldsoccershop. I'm kind of new to buying jerseys. How's the quality from kitbag and is kitbag reliable?

anyone have any idea where i can get this year's croatia away (blue) jersey? Im having trouble tracking one down. Thanks!

I'm seeing a lot of talk about bad printing from worldsoccershop. I'm kind of new to buying jerseys. How's the quality from kitbag and is kitbag reliable?

Kitbag is just as bad.
A lot of official club shops are from kitbag and they well mess up. Maybe WSS and Soccer . Com are from kitbag as well not sure.

There are a lot of talks on one of the thread that one of the NTers added me on Facebook.
Everyone has been complaining about the same thing.
We need to take a stand or stop buying from these guys.

Kitbag is just as bad.
A lot of official club shops are from kitbag and they well mess up. Maybe WSS and Soccer . Com are from kitbag as well not sure.

There are a lot of talks on one of the thread that one of the NTers added me on Facebook.
Everyone has been complaining about the same thing.
We need to take a stand or stop buying from these guys.

I'll echo Atmos -- I made a previous post about how bad kitbag is too. Look in my post history.

Kitbag is definitely a different company than SDC/worldsoccershop. They are overseas so it's harder to deal with faulty prints, though their customer service is more willing it seems to fix problems. But bottom line, both are bad at printing.

My tip is to order from an official online club shop, and make sure it's not operated by kitbag, which operates US versions of a lot of European clubs. Try to buy from the local club site, not the special US version. SDC/worldsoccershop also operates US versions of several club stores.

Pretend you're from the country of the club when you're on the store website splash page, and bypass the US version. Most times the local shop will ship overseas to the US for a higher shipping charge.

As a small example, Bayerns site uses WSS as its US store, but you can bypass it and buy from their German site, and a printed shirt actually may come out to a similar price or lower even with shipping even though it's coming from overseas. SDC/WSS shipping rates are astronomical.

If you want a USMNT jersey, then ideally try to buy from the USSoccer site.

Last edited:
They are too careless, take a little bit of pride in the work. These are $100+ things we are paying for and they can even take the time to line them up right. :smh:

If you watch the way jerseys are wrapped onto a heat press and lined up to have a print on top, it's a miracle that the average schlub working in a warehouse can get the print even close to straight. There's just no attention to detail when these stores print. It's ridiculous.

That's why I posted that Barca video. There's perfectly symmetrical stripes to guide you, and they still screwed up immensely! Lol. Just outright laziness. Great advertisement for their work.

Last edited:
Just picked up a nameset for my waldo ($$$). Should I just do the transfer myself with an iron? You guys have me worried that my local shop is gonna screw it up :lol:

Just picked up a nameset for my waldo ($$$). Should I just do the transfer myself with an iron? You guys have me worried that my local shop is gonna screw it up :lol:

At your shop you can personally tell them how you want it printed. Plus the Waldo has a big white box on the back and surrounding hoops to help orient the print.

What sz do you guys recommend I am to get a replica not authentic jersey. I am 5'8 172lbs. Im trying to get a Pulisic and Wood.

Im guessing I would be Medium or Large. I heard the replicas don't run small like the authentic.

What sz do you guys recommend I am to get a replica not authentic jersey. I am 5'8 172lbs. Im trying to get a Pulisic and Wood.

Im guessing I would be Medium or Large. I heard the replicas don't run small like the authentic.
A medium should fit you well. Large would  fit really baggy and long.

I think I'm gonna stick to soccerpro.com they haven't failed me once.

Back
Top Bottom