Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Couple of pickups. :smokin

New to buying kits I have a few questions what's the difference between reps and authentic

What are some websites to buy authentic kits from

I see people saying they buy patches and put them on is it not possible to buy kits with them on already?

When i look at kits online or in store a lot of them don't have the numbers or player name why is that and where can I buy kits that do have the numbers and the player names

Thanks in advance
It's not always possible to get kits with all of the patches you're looking for.  There was a time when some stores would offer CL patches but they didn't have the respect patches available.  Sometimes people would buy a kit at the beginning of the season but then their club wins the CWC and they want to add that patch to their shirt afterwards.

What up, I've been following this thread for a while yet just created an account last july and haven't post anything until today. Anyway I have around 100 jerseys in my collection most of them US soccer/LA Galaxy/FC Barcelona and random jerseys I thought looked cool.

2015 USA match away
Where did you get a match version of this??

What name and patches should I get on this 15-16 Chelsea Authentic?

Should I go Diego Costa Champions league + patches?

Or Willian league + gold champ patches?

That Roma kit posted above is clean

Last edited:

Definately Willian or even D.Costa with EPL patches. Didn't like the combination of Chelsea shirt with UCL patches, especially the starball.

Never thought I'd see you getting a Chelsea shirt, but I'd go with a Willian set. Always been a fan of getting names that most people don't have

Never thought I'd see you getting a Chelsea shirt, but I'd go with a Willian set. Always been a fan of getting names that most people don't have

Last years was too clean. I respect the lions tho. I'll cop any jersey if its fire enough except a Man City.

But ya'll are right, the Willian is definitely what I'll go with.

That 2004 kit is so clean. One of my favorite styles ever from Nike, would love to find a Ronaldo Brazil kit from '04 for the low.

Copped a 2016/17 Climacool for the low since I had the hookup at the Adidas shop.

They fit much better than last year. Slimmer in the body. Almost like last years Adizero.

Ok so I'm going Willian on that Chelsea shirt

Anyone know where I can get the authentic name set?

Last edited:
Who has here has a 2002 Portugal or USA jersey new or great condition they are willing to trade for 2014 authentic USA away?

Try Upper 90, they have the loose letters and numbers for the premier league and can usually make whatever name you need.

Authentic as in legit namesets and not fake ones? If so then Soccerbox has them.

Away

http://www.soccerbox.com/20003

Home

http://www.soccerbox.com/20002

MO2016 for 12% Off as well.

Aren't there 2 different sizes? Replica and Authentic? On WSS they had an option to choose replica or authentic name and numbers but I got the Adizero shirt so I assumed I should get the "authentic" name set

Are they the same? I usually buy shirts pre pressed so I never knew there was a difference

My man tho :pimp:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom