Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Saw this on twitter yesterday.

CszPRjgWcAAKEst.jpg

Reminded me of this.

720p-Ronaldinho%20fan%20collects%20every%20jersey.jpg

i would love to see some of you guys' whole collection like what the girl did or even the guy 

I can never buy a jersey with the same player. I like to mix it up and get as much as differnt players as possible. That's just me though.

From what I can tell, the "heroID" printing is authentic. It doesn't seem like they have Euro sleeve patches for it, though, if you were looking for that as well.

I haven't heard of a lot of issues with them not having stock, but I personally had an issue of being charged for something that hadn't shipped and apparently was not in stock. They refunded me right when I asked about it without any problem though.

Yeah so I recommend emailing just to double check on the stock, and might as well double check on the official Germany printing as well. But it seems like neither of those will be an issue in this case.

Definitely worth a shot, cuz it doesn't seem like any other reputable places have it, and it's only around $80 total, so worst case scenario you don't lose out on as much as you normally would getting a printed jersey from overseas.
Thanks man! I got trigger happy and just ordered it right away last night, but this is great info, thanks man. That price was a steal for me, the only other place I saw with the jersey available was ebay for $160. I wound up getting the Neuer jersey, and two other items that I couldn't find in my size anywhere (the dark green Germany track jacket, and the dark green germany adidas t-shirt) for $154 total. I'm stoked! Thanks for telling me about this site! Will def be ordering from them again assuming things go smoothly. 

I can never buy a jersey with the same player. I like to mix it up and get as much as differnt players as possible. That's just me though.
agree, generally I don't put any player on unless it's a top to remember a special occasion like Di Matteo UCL win or Lampard/Drogba as best chelsea player ever

Thanks man! I got trigger happy and just ordered it right away last night, but this is great info, thanks man. That price was a steal for me, the only other place I saw with the jersey available was ebay for $160. I wound up getting the Neuer jersey, and two other items that I couldn't find in my size anywhere (the dark green Germany track jacket, and the dark green germany adidas t-shirt) for $154 total. I'm stoked! Thanks for telling me about this site! Will def be ordering from them again assuming things go smoothly. 

np. Hope it works out.

As an aside, the exchange rate for the euro and even the British pound now makes it possibly cheaper to order things like jerseys from abroad rather than buying domestically.

I don't think I could have that many of one players's kits. Too worshippy for me.

That being said, I do like namesets on kits and I try to mix it up for various players I support. For instance getting a Besler USA jersey, even tho he may not be the greatest he's been a favorite as an SKC fan and seems to be an all-around good dude.

Posted that heath kit set earlier still don't know if legit.
Same seller posted a Johnston for sale and it has a patch on the shoulder.
I don't know where he would've gotten the patch from. These kits he is selling gotta be legit or no?
Thanks if anyone can help.

np. Hope it works out.

As an aside, the exchange rate for the euro and even the British pound now makes it possibly cheaper to order things like jerseys from abroad rather than buying domestically.
So true man, it's awesome for soccer jerseys/gear right now!

Still looks awesome man, I'm still on the hunt for a Ronaldo Corinthians. I only know of one legit Brazilian seller but his stock seems to have dwindled the past couple of years. Where did you cop yours from?

Still looks awesome man, I'm still on the hunt for a Ronaldo Corinthians. I only know of one legit Brazilian seller but his stock seems to have dwindled the past couple of years. Where did you cop yours from?
Thanks. Got mine from brazilian Nike online store, but years ago, when it was on sale. However, I just completed the shirt now.

I had a Ronaldo 2009 away kit, but sold it a few months ago.

You can find some 2009 and 2010 kits (plain or with Ronaldo printing applied, but most of them already pre-worn, though) on mercadolivre.com.br, but the problem is that sellers don't speak english and there are a lot of fakes being sold.

Anyone know where I can get name sets of the following players for these jerseys:

Pulisic - 16-17 US Away
Ronaldo - 12-13 Portugal Home
Rashford - 15-16 ManU Home

Anyone know where I can get name sets of the following players for these jerseys: no clue on the first two,sorry. But subsidesports has the rashford ones, been meaning to buy one myself

Pulisic - 16-17 US Away
Ronaldo - 12-13 Portugal Home
Rashford - 15-16 ManU Home

Thanks. Got mine from brazilian Nike online store, but years ago, when it was on sale. However, I just completed the shirt now.

I had a Ronaldo 2009 away kit, but sold it a few months ago.

You can find some 2009 and 2010 kits (plain or with Ronaldo printing applied, but most of them already pre-worn, though) on mercadolivre.com.br, but the problem is that sellers don't speak english and there are a lot of fakes being sold.

I can get by usually speaking Spanish to them haha and then reading Portuguese isn't a big problem, but identifying fakes is something I've never been good at. I'll take a look though, thanks.

I can get by usually speaking Spanish to them haha and then reading Portuguese isn't a big problem, but identifying fakes is something I've never been good at. I'll take a look though, thanks.
No prob.

You can ask for photos of the tags, especially the small one. It has a nine-digit code, and once you have it, just google Nike + the code. If pictures and links related to the shirt show up, then it's ori.

It's a pretty reliable method to check authenticity, at least with shirts from 2004 to nowadays.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom