Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hey fellas
One quick question can any one shed some info on the
NikeXChanel jersey ?
I'm in the hunt for one but can't seem to locate.
Thanks for any feedback

Think it was a shop in Chicago, Portage, who took blank Nike soccer shirts and printed the Chanel logo on and resold. Pretty sure they were asked to stop.

my order from CFS took a little longer than usual to arrive at my doorstep... must've been crazy at their warehouse during the sale.

Think it was a shop in Chicago, Portage, who took blank Nike soccer shirts and printed the Chanel logo on and resold. Pretty sure they were asked to stop.

I see so it wasn't an acutual release.
I saw a few on eBay that were sold. And the one that got me on the hunt was a YouTube vloger I was watching one his vid and I was intrigued of his jersey.
Thanks my man for you info...

I see so it wasn't an acutual release.
I saw a few on eBay that were sold. And the one that got me on the hunt was a YouTube vloger I was watching one his vid and I was intrigued of his jersey.
Thanks my man for you info...
what nrg said

careful though, lots of fakes out there

what nrg said
careful though, lots of fakes out there

Yeah I copped a fake. Well technically my bro did for me. Swoosh doing the shoulder lean, authentic label on the bottom left got the words all bunch together. Smh he got it from some shop in Cali near diamond supply store. $90 too.

Those Chanel jerseys are going to be fake regardless. Whether they use a real Nike blank shirt or not, you won't be able to find top quality anyways since it's not officially licensed. Mine is most likely fake but the Nike swoosh looks good, and the tags looks good as well unless you actually touch it and you'll notice a difference from an actual legit Nike shirt.

I don't know who originally designed that parody shirt but there were sellers in Korea as well that made several black version and white version for $100, then later they also had long sleeve versions as well. They only sold them on Instagram, accepted money through PayPal. I guess they didn't want to get in trouble for rights issues as well

I get so much compliments when I wear it out lol the girls love it. Like i said, it's a "parody" shirt for fashion purpose (in my opinion) so don't look much into authenticity, I would look for good quality versions, I'm pretty sure there are bad copies of those jerseys around and the good ones around.

Last edited:
What do the Kits y'all talm' bout look like up there?

Last edited:
yo... how can you be a Juve fan and still wear Milan and Inter kits? :lol:

After the 2010 World Cup, I became a huge Wesley Sneijder fan, already was a fan of him in his Madrid days. Him, Drenthe, and Robben as well. I buy it for the player and not the team. I have three Sneijder kits in total because I love his game. One of my favorite players, unfortunate he went to inter and there were rumors about him joining Juve I think two summers ago as well.

I don't wear the kits actually, I collect them as well. I just like the players too.

Last edited:
I know it's old but where can the non leaning version of the Chanel kit be found? I know it's not official but been wanting one for a min it's a dope design imo

A atmos Where'd you cop your Chanel kit?

Anyone got the new Tottenham away shirt? Class af. Thinking about getting a Son jersey since he's been balling out, and I don't like Kane.

I saw someone wearing the Spurs new away kit in Orlando and that **** was :smokin

Might just have to swoop me up an Eriksen kit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom