Official Soccer Jersey Thread

My first purchases wanted to make sure everything's legit as well.

Pickups within the last month from the plug. Been too lazy posting pics.

The authentic and replica PSG 3rd kits gotta be my favorite, they are crazy dope with the logo and swoosh and for 65 shipped for the both of them, too. Can't pass that up... Straight filth. :x

Can't wait to get Verrati/Draxler on em. :smokin.

Still need a bunch of namesets and patches for a lot of them but not too worried about it for the time being.

Forgot to add these as well so just put them all together. Not a Leeds fan by any means. Just great price so I had to jump :lol:

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea where I can find it. Size L or XL player issue. I desperatly need this beauty. Thanks a lot.

:wow: at that PSG Ronaldinho

if you're looking for a LC, you need to post more pics of each kit

Pickups within the last month from the plug. Been too lazy posting pics.

The authentic and replica PSG 3rd kits gotta be my favorite, they are crazy dope with the logo and swoosh and for 65 shipped for the both of them, too. Can't pass that up... Straight filth. :x

Can't wait to get Verrati/Draxler on em. :smokin.

Still need a bunch of namesets and patches for a lot of them but not too worried about it for the time being.

Forgot to add these as well so just put them all together. Not a Leeds fan by any means. Just great price so I had to jump :lol:

wow [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Father's Day gift for the old man.  His favorite player on his favorite club...

Of course my favorite EPL club is United.  Coutinho raw as hell though :smokin
your pop's a smart man :pimp:

I really like this past season's away kit with the silver and red accents.

Adidas has 30% off most items. FRIENDS30. Some good jerseys to be had
Been wanting that juve blue jersey

Last edited:
That's a sick little collection. I went after that Kith jersey but they were sold out with the quickness. I was walking a patient at the hospital, 91 year old lady, and she took FOREVER to walk 30'. As soon as she sat down I rushed to my phone and I was only able to get the shorts. I guess I'm gonna have to pay resell.

Found some jerseys at Ross this week. PM if intrested.

2016 USMNT Nike Vapor Kit Size XL
2016 Argentina Adidas Home Replica Size XL
2015-16 Paris Saint-Germain FC Home Replica Size M

Last edited:
your pop's a smart man :pimp:

I really like this past season's away kit with the silver and red accents.

Player choice is :pimp:
Club choice not so much lol

That 16/17 away kit is on point.  But the new Barclay Patches are :x  :smh:  
:rofl: :rofl:

my dad doesn't really have a fav club, but Coutinho is a player he enjoys watching

and yes I agree about these new PL patches...so trash

Found some jerseys at Ross this week. PM if intrested.

2016-17 Paris Saint-Germain FC Home Replica Size M
*that's a 15/16 PSG, not last seasons

if you're hooking up NTers, that's a noble gesture, but if you're blatantly reselling **** off

Didn't even notice the stars on the navy stripes at first on that USA kit.  The stars on the sleeves are a nice touch.  That kit would've been so much cleaner with the old USA crest though.

That Ronaldinho shirt looks like a fake name & number set (on the official set from 2001, pink is suppoed to be pale, not fushia) put on an official GK shirt from back then. Pretty weird.

Back
Top Bottom