Official Soccer Jersey Thread

49E9DEC1-1654-4E7B-A348-14105A78E832.jpeg
Customed from adidas uk, well see how it turns out
How do you add those scudetto and coopa Italian badge? I can’t find it on adidas uk

Anyone have the product code for the adizero 17-18 away Real Madrid authentics? Been scouring ebay and such with no luck. Not even sure they made them?

Super Romario
I bought his Charleston Battery jersey last season. I was so mad when they used generic printing. Then when I asked why they didn't use USL printing...you have to specifically ask for it. Oh well lesson learned. Thinking about getting a Gordon Wild Battery jersey this year. Though he'll probably never make it to the first team with all the attacking depth atl has.

Open up the chat and ask the reps for any coupon codes, girl gave me an extra $10 off...Just grabbed two Portugal's for $65 shipped.

Open up the chat and ask the reps for any coupon codes, girl gave me an extra $10 off...Just grabbed two Portugal's for $65 shipped.

what did you say? you straight up ask them for a coupon code? i made up some story saying im at work and had a coupon at home but by the time i get would home, the flash sale would have ended. tlhe lady wasnt buying it and wouldnt give me a code.

what did you say? you straight up ask them for a coupon code? i made up some story saying im at work and had a coupon at home but by the time i get would home, the flash sale would have ended. tlhe lady wasnt buying it and wouldnt give me a code.

Told them that I was trying to sign up for the newsletter for the 10% code. I legitimately was trying to, but it was saying that it was first time subs only even though I never signed up before with that email. They checked and told me that the 10% code would arrive in under 3 days. Told them that the flash sale would end by then and they said they'd do a one time $10 off to make up for it.

how does one get their shirt signed? ive seen people post on here their signed shirts. do you guys just straight up stalk them and see where theyre going to be at and wait for hours? im hoping to get my andre silva porto shirts signed when milan is playing in santa clara but there has to be an easier way than wait on them. and yes, i started following him on social media and ac milan fan group pages for info but nothing so far.

Ordered a France Home and Away for $90 each from NDC since I had a 15% code...The next morning my size was already sold out, but I saw they had marked the last size down to $66...Spoke to the rep and they adjusted the price for me and just got shipping. Nike customer service usually hassle free :pimp:

Ordered an XL Home Croatia from the NDC restock and it's WAY too big for me.

Does anybody in here want it before I return it to Nike?

Back
Top Bottom