Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Adidas Authentics for less than the reps

Jamaica%202024%20Copa%20America%20Away%20Kit%20Revealed%20by%20Shenseea%20%287%29.jpg

Jamaica%202024%20Copa%20America%20Away%20Kit%20Revealed%20by%20Shenseea%20%286%29.jpg

One second, gonna go shed a tear on how beautiful this is

Haven't nailed down a definitive ranking, but several standouts...

Belgium away is a gem, especially when paired with the brown shorts. I loved Tintin growing up, so this ticks a huge nostalgia box for me. Belgium home is fine too, but feels less special.

Germany home and away are both glorious. I think the home long sleeve might be the kit of the summer. So, so good. I normally wouldn't dream of paying retail for a white kit, but this one is testing me...

Mexico home long sleeve is great. Not as good as their away kit from last cycle, but still strong.

Norway. Good lord. Going to have to track down a Haaland nameset as well. So good. Shame that they don't seem to be widely available.

England away is growing on me.

France home and away are both very strong. Classy. Love the badge. I think I prefer the home?

As I already stated in the footy thread, France kit's cock way too big for my liking. Copping this updated "marinière" pre match tho:

1717695121834.png

Got the longsleeve Germany home, a longsleeve Argentina home, and a short sleeve Spain away. Might try for the purple England one if it ever gets back in stock anywhere.

Germany home is incredible.

Nah I prefer the wales Bonner home but that away is nice.

Also big fan of the big cock

Got the longsleeve Germany home, a longsleeve Argentina home, and a short sleeve Spain away. Might try for the purple England one if it ever gets back in stock anywhere.

Germany home is incredible.

Not sure what size you're looking for but kitbag and subside have some sizes in the England kit. Subside is even doing free Euro patches

Croatia's home kit is usually a banger but wow, Nike ****ed it up. I've been dreaming of a year where we get a kit similar to the one we had in euro 1996 with a polo collar but oh well.

Some good deals on adidas authentics on this site

Back
Top Bottom