Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

The plot too :sick:

Straight from IMDB

267C9F83-115C-4EEF-823E-084A9B01F8EB.jpeg

It’s doesnt get anymore telling when you have these two people disappointed in anything to do with Sonic

Yuji Naka, original Sonic Team developer and Noato Ohshima, the man who designed and essentially invented Sonic openly displaying they’re disapoontment in these designs

074B7DF9-7801-4CC4-83AC-25AE72656AE7.jpeg

162484ED-E431-4BA7-B8A7-0A63A6F50BA7.jpeg

F2753DAA-BA9E-4391-AD6C-FB7B1C1C18CE.jpeg

IGN

The first thing you’ll likely notice about the character is that he has fur -- a bit of a no-brainer, considering what he is, but still a markedly different visual depiction of Sonic than what we’re used to. “That was always Stage 1 of adapting it to what the real world is and what a real animal would be like,” executive producer Tim Miller (director of Deadpool) said of giving Sonic fur. “It would be weird and it would feel like he was running around nude if he was some sort of otter-like thing. It was always, for us, fur, and we never considered anything different. It’s part of what integrates him into the real world and makes him a real creature.”

Then there are the shoes. "We looked at every different variation of what shoes he's worn and we're trying to pay homage to that and also make it current and present day in what we think a Sonic of today would wear," producer Neal Moritz (producer of the Fast and the Furious franchise) told IGN.

The most challenging part of Sonic’s updated design isn’t revealed in this teaser: his eyes. The filmmakers struggled with how best to depict Sonic’s eyes because often he’s only seen with one, and that wouldn’t translate well to the live-action movie.

I don’t think SEGA was entirely happy with the eye decision, but these sorts of things you go, ‘It’s going to look weird if we don’t do this.’ But everything is a discussion, and that’s kind of the goal, which is to only change what’s necessary and stay true to the rest of it,” said Miller. “He’s not going to feel like a Pixar character would because I don’t think that’s the right aesthetic to make it feel like part of our world.”

They're gonna **** this ALL THE WAY UP. :smh:

I can't wait to watch this trainwreck.

The cast looks good, I guess.:lol:

Hopefully it's like Detective Pikachu and catches us off guard.

Yall really want Sonic to look like he does in the game/cartoon. Yall really what THAT against live action people? I mean, really think about it. It would probably look even more ridiculous with spaghetti legged Sonic walking around in the real world. They could've got Jaleel White tho :lol:

Yall really want Sonic to look like he does in the game/cartoon. Yall really what THAT against live action people? I mean, really think about it. It would probably look even more ridiculous with spaghetti legged Sonic walking around in the real world. They could've got Jaleel White tho :lol:
No it wouldn’t

You’re trippin’

Have you seen how he runs in the games??

Back
Top Bottom