Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Got it.

Does anyone else think that the "bulbs" that Gemma gave the sheriff's wife were some kind of fertility drug?

Nah, Gemma doesn't even know their problems yet.  Don't think Jax told her.  Plus that's just weird
I think only Unser knows of her problem.

Got it.

Does anyone else think that the "bulbs" that Gemma gave the sheriff's wife were some kind of fertility drug?

Nah, Gemma doesn't even know their problems yet.  Don't think Jax told her.  Plus that's just weird

I think Piney is going to go out in a blaze of glory real soon..And I can't believe Juice, according to next week's preview, snuck out that coke!..And just because he's half black?..I don't know how Sutter is going to develop that arc in the story, but I can't wait to see..

I think Piney is going to go out in a blaze of glory real soon..And I can't believe Juice, according to next week's preview, snuck out that coke!..And just because he's half black?..I don't know how Sutter is going to develop that arc in the story, but I can't wait to see..

Originally Posted by jell0man

My bad, you're right.  Unser was the one who saw them at the hospital.  I want to know why he's involved with JT's death.  He seems like a standup guy so its surprising that he was in on it with Gemma and Clay.

My bad, you're right.  Unser was the one who saw them at the hospital.  I want to know why he's involved with JT's death.  He seems like a standup guy so its surprising that he was in on it with Gemma and Clay.

I really liked this episode. I love the way this season is starting off
pimp.gif

I don't think he's a stand up guy at all, which is why I like his character..He comes across as an "aw shucks" type of guy but he is far from it..He's helped cover up murders, traffic guns, helped murder a federal agent, and gone out of his way to hinder ATF investigations..He's actually one of the most dirty dudes on the show..In otherwords, Unser is ganster..

I don't think he's a stand up guy at all, which is why I like his character..He comes across as an "aw shucks" type of guy but he is far from it..He's helped cover up murders, traffic guns, helped murder a federal agent, and gone out of his way to hinder ATF investigations..He's actually one of the most dirty dudes on the show..In otherwords, Unser is ganster..

Seems like there's going to be a lot of turmoil within the group this season. The member in jail didn't even move when he was told Bobby slept with his girl, but you know that had to crush him.

Seems like there's going to be a lot of turmoil within the group this season. The member in jail didn't even move when he was told Bobby slept with his girl, but you know that had to crush him.

I'd assume Juice is not sneaking the coke out for the USDA. I bet there's a key episode point that reveal the true intention, but this paints a better trailer.

I'd assume Juice is not sneaking the coke out for the USDA. I bet there's a key episode point that reveal the true intention, but this paints a better trailer.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Standup was the wrong word.  He's been a dirty cop forever but I don't find him that bad.  The club is the focus of the show so we're usually looking at them as the lesser of two evils and Unser is associated with them.  He's gotten his hands dirty but I don't look at him and think bad guy probably because he's old.  He's always been loyal to Gemma and Clay.  Loyalty is a good trait but not when it's being loyal to those two.  I'm waiting for Tara to tell Jax everything but she's not ready yet for the hell Gemma will unleash on her.  

Standup was the wrong word.  He's been a dirty cop forever but I don't find him that bad.  The club is the focus of the show so we're usually looking at them as the lesser of two evils and Unser is associated with them.  He's gotten his hands dirty but I don't look at him and think bad guy probably because he's old.  He's always been loyal to Gemma and Clay.  Loyalty is a good trait but not when it's being loyal to those two.  I'm waiting for Tara to tell Jax everything but she's not ready yet for the hell Gemma will unleash on her.  

Good last episode, I have a feeling Piney's days are numbered but he may get to see JT's letters before he passes and send the info along to Jax and others. Interested to see if Juice gets caught up if he indeed snuck the coke.

I think we will soon know what really happened with JT, Clay, Gemma and Unser.

Good last episode, I have a feeling Piney's days are numbered but he may get to see JT's letters before he passes and send the info along to Jax and others. Interested to see if Juice gets caught up if he indeed snuck the coke.

I think we will soon know what really happened with JT, Clay, Gemma and Unser.

I see where you're going with that statement..Probably cause he's old, with cancer, and helped Gemma w/the rape situation he is easier to accept even with all his faults..I think he's a very underated character..The guy that plays him played the same sort of character on Deadwood..Kinda lowkey and had a sensitive side, but would put in serious work when need be..And I agree w/ you about Tara telling Jax about the letters and their content..I think they'll hold off on that til one of the final two episodes so the fall out from it leaves a huge cliffhanger for next seasons debut..

I see where you're going with that statement..Probably cause he's old, with cancer, and helped Gemma w/the rape situation he is easier to accept even with all his faults..I think he's a very underated character..The guy that plays him played the same sort of character on Deadwood..Kinda lowkey and had a sensitive side, but would put in serious work when need be..And I agree w/ you about Tara telling Jax about the letters and their content..I think they'll hold off on that til one of the final two episodes so the fall out from it leaves a huge cliffhanger for next seasons debut..

asianplayer said:
Seems like there's going to be a lot of turmoil within the group this season. The member in jail didn't even move when he was told Bobby slept with his girl, but you know

man after that last esp and the whole crank thing was going down it kinda was like they were giving hidden messages about whast going to happen with samcro
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i think someones big is mos def going to die ... i really think clay days are number or have been number for awhile now ....

Back
Top Bottom