Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by casekicks

I agree with doyung about Tara..It'd be great to see her become more of a badass instead of the whiny/nagging person she's become..Remember when she first started to embrace the club life and Gemma took her, and some guns, to the pron set and she unloaded on the blonde skeezers car?..Thats how I want her to become..Where she aint afraid to handle her business but still have a decent head on her shoulders..If they are going to keep her with her current attitude then by all means put a bullet in her big ole head and get her outta here..

Things changed for Tara when she murked that girl that was holding her and Gemma hostage back in Season 2 (I think)...

*Just saw this...pretty damn clever
laugh.gif

Kurt Sutter on twitter : "There's an outtake where Kenny yells, "Shane" before he blows up. It was an ironic, out-of-nowhere death. No build-up, no story, just dead." and "No one caught the south park irony either? Oh my god, Kenny's dead. Again. C'mon people keep up. I do this **** to keep you entertained."

Dude that played Kozik/Lem is named Kenny Johnson. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree with doyung about Tara..It'd be great to see her become more of a badass instead of the whiny/nagging person she's become..Remember when she first started to embrace the club life and Gemma took her, and some guns, to the pron set and she unloaded on the blonde skeezers car?..Thats how I want her to become..Where she aint afraid to handle her business but still have a decent head on her shoulders..If they are going to keep her with her current attitude then by all means put a bullet in her big ole head and get her outta here..

Things changed for Tara when she murked that girl that was holding her and Gemma hostage back in Season 2 (I think)...

laugh.gif

Kurt Sutter on twitter : "There's an outtake where Kenny yells, "Shane" before he blows up. It was an ironic, out-of-nowhere death. No build-up, no story, just dead." and "No one caught the south park irony either? Oh my god, Kenny's dead. Again. C'mon people keep up. I do this **** to keep you entertained."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Proshares
And the end with Opie got me so hyped had to watch Remember the Titans. Him and Avon Barksdale on defense.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Hold up, Ope is the guy who got paralyzed in Remember the Titans?  
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had no idea.  I didn't bother to learn the actor's name and you can't even see his face with that long hair and beard.
His voice gave it away to me. I think like 3 episodes in. Youre a little late my man. Its definitely hard to recognize his face though.

Originally Posted by Proshares
And the end with Opie got me so hyped had to watch Remember the Titans. Him and Avon Barksdale on defense.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had no idea.  I didn't bother to learn the actor's name and you can't even see his face with that long hair and beard.
His voice gave it away to me. I think like 3 episodes in. Youre a little late my man. Its definitely hard to recognize his face though.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I can hear it now but had no idea until I read that though haha wow thats crazy

Originally Posted by oo206oo

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I can hear it now but had no idea until I read that though haha wow thats crazy

laugh.gif

That's ##%*+** brilliant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's ##%*+** brilliant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anton- I read a lot of predominantly white gangs only allow Hispanics because many are part white and the obvious caste system
Watched 4eepisodes and I agree,  all  easily hateable I just watch to see Machete and juice

Anton- I read a lot of predominantly white gangs only allow Hispanics because many are part white and the obvious caste system
Watched 4eepisodes and I agree,  all  easily hateable I just watch to see Machete and juice

just started watching SOA a few weeks ago and caught up pretty quick. Ope has been that dude since the beginning. this should be good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully him and Lyla patch things up. last thing i need is Winter off the show
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

just started watching SOA a few weeks ago and caught up pretty quick. Ope has been that dude since the beginning. this should be good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully him and Lyla patch things up. last thing i need is Winter off the show
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom