Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

laugh.gif

The dude who has pulled your card the most is your vote for 'Laker homer'? Surprise, surprise.
laugh.gif

Who's next? Me?
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Spurs on a great series. I really feel they are the team to beat in the NBA right now. I would have liked to see us play them when our team was 100%, but even then I think it goes 6 in the Spurs favor, at best. I'm glad the Clips at least put up a fight in game 4. It would have been pretty easy for them to just roll over and accept the inevitable. Anyway, this was a great Clippers season and I'm excited about the future. We make the right moves in the offseason, we'll definitely be back.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif

The dude who has pulled your card the most is your vote for 'Laker homer'? Surprise, surprise.
laugh.gif

Who's next? Me?
laugh.gif
LETS TALK ABOUT THE GAME!!!! THIS INST A "OFFICIAL HOMER THREAD"

GO MAKE ONE IF YOU LIKE.

ITS THE....

[h3]Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty [/h3]

Damn I love this TEAM
. GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO GO SPURS GO GO SPURS.

If the Heat lose before the Finals, I want SA to win due to the fact that Doo always has me
roll.gif

but when did I say "annoying laker fan" 
ohwell.gif

You were so quick to reply that you didn't even read my post correctly
laugh.gif

I said annoying laker homers. As in Laker homers that are annoying. There are homers that are annoying (Japanair for example) and then there are homers that make me chuckle (Doo, scientific method).

Top of the laker homers list:

CP

Sooperhooper

Kenji

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that repeatedly leave me shaking my head with their posts. Who do youi have on your Homer list that I missed? I'm sure you know more since you're in the Laker thread more than I am. 

Edit-If I'm going to point out the annoying Laker homers then I have to point out the Laker fans who's posts I enjoy:

Pmatic

Noblekane.

For the record, I don't think you're a Laker homer, ska. I think you're annoying as far as the way you speak to people (you know, like when you change a persons post and then 'translate' it to what they really wanted to say
laugh.gif
)  on here but you seem pretty objective when it comes to anything not involving the Clippers
laugh.gif
But it's just the interwebs, you take the good with the bad. I don't understand why people put people on the ignore list. I like reading everybody's posts, even if their idiotic
laugh.gif
( not saying your posts are idiotic
laugh.gif
)

Back on topic, Congrats Pop and the Spurs
pimp.gif
. I think they lose to OKC or LAL but I won't have any rooting interest. Should be an entertaining series either way.

As a Lakers fan I just want to congratulate the the Clippers and their fans for their Great season and run they had this year. This is still a young team with a great future ahead of them. I still think that their season would have been alot better if Billups would have never gone down with that injury.

Originally Posted by kalikid23

As a Lakers fan I just want to congratulate the the Clippers and their fans for their Great season and run they had this year. This is still a young team with a great future ahead of them. I still think that their season would have been alot better if Billups would have never gone down with that injury.

This is classy.

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
 Blake has plenty of room to grow just sitting back and realizing he averaged 21 and 10 off of STRICTLY athleticism and no polish should be a good sign he'll be a serious threat if he works hard during the summer on his jumper, post moves and free throws.  
I so wish we could sign KG next season just to help out Blake with his free throws, jumper and post moves or he could pay Hakeem a long overdue visit which would kill three birds with one stone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Congrats to the Spurs on a great series. I really feel they are the team to beat in the NBA right now. I would have liked to see us play them when our team was 100%, but even then I think it goes 6 in the Spurs favor, at best. I'm glad the Clips at least put up a fight in game 4. It would have been pretty easy for them to just roll over and accept the inevitable. Anyway, this was a great Clippers season and I'm excited about the future. We make the right moves in the offseason, we'll definitely be back.

I agree with everything here my bro 
pimp.gif

Have a great summer!

We've always said how this team was under the radar, and had no pressu coverage until now. Suddently, everything and every article is being linked to the Spurs. They're a great team.

Who did they beat in their last 3-4 championships?

I admire their franchise and management vision. Keeping you're cornerstone and doing what counts.

Back
Top Bottom