[::Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 1 Post - SATURDAY 10:30 ET::]

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

They should fine TIM DUNCAN for taking that +%%#!%% long to shoot the free throw, I flipped the channel, flipped back and he still was standing there
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
he always takes forever
smh.gif

anyways... GO SPURS GO!

Good to know Ginobli is allowed to roll the ball on the floor and kick it and still retain possession.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Yall think CP3 is gonna get at least 11 assist? I got a lil bet going on.

He'll get 11.........he's at 4 in the 1st quarter right now.

Come on, West
laugh.gif
You can't blow a dunk like that.
The Spurs are killing the Hornets with the three ball.

Chris Paul shifted to another gear with that split. Dude dissected the whole team through the lane.
eek.gif

what in the world is goin on?
and why in the world do these commentators/announcers REFUSE to pronounce the "S" in orleanS
im sick of hearin "New Orlean Hornets"

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
at the Ring of Fire delaying the game
Reggie Miller and Marv Albert were displaying their displeasure.

Wow. The residue doesnt look like its coming up very easily.....
I wonder how long this will take.

the floor aint gonna be cleaned, its gonna take them for ever those mops arent doing anything.

accident cleanup on aisle 1...

chuck still thinking about giving mascots beat-downs...
laugh.gif

Looks like Scott and Co. are employing the "Extinguisher residue on the opponents end of the court to cause a possible slippage, injuring one of their keyplayers" strategy.

And I did notice that the N.O. players were missing a bunch of shots. Maybe because their footwear was equipped with special traction so that they won'tslip on an especially slippery surface?

I must say.. ingenious!

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Looks like Scott and Co. are employing the "Extinguisher residue on the opponents end of the court to cause a possible slippage, injuring one of their key players" strategy.

And I did notice that the N.O. players were missing a bunch of shots. Maybe because their footwear was equipped with special traction so that they won't slip on an especially slippery surface?

I must say.. ingenious!

laugh.gif

This is one thing I've never liked about the NBA. The commercialization of the sport pushes things like cheerleaders, music during gametime, and goofymascots jumping through fire onto the court. Boston Garden used to be just about the game and nothing else.

This is @@%$@* stupid

Anyway, once the 2nd starts, look for NO to come out strong and the Spurs to come out a listlle rusty

Back
Top Bottom