[::Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 1 Post - SATURDAY 10:30 ET::]

Hornets blowout the Spurs.
pimp.gif

Still got long ways to go though in this series.

O well. This game ended the way I had a feeling it might. Hornets defended homecourt in game 1.
We still have a chance to steal one in New Orleans on Monday.

Now its time to just wate for the game tomorrow...

I think the celtics will beat them by 30 and make a statement

The end for the Spurs has come... Tired of seeing them play, they are so boring... Hopefully Hornets continue to play like this...

Damn dude is a beast... if my lakers meet the hornets in the WCF itll be one for the record books... CP3 is that dude
pimp.gif

Baller5979

how can you possibly like the spurs???
I mean c'mon they are the most boring lucky cheating flops in the NBA

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Damn dude is a beast... if my lakers meet the hornets in the WCF itll be one for the record books... CP3 is that dude
pimp.gif
I think the lakers will coast to the finals....

unfortunate about bynum though...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Hornets are going to expose the Spurs. Hornets will dead the 2peat for Spurs.

easier said than done...spurs got one of the best if not the best coaching staff in the league. Pop knows what adjustments to make to make this seriesinteresting.

Not to discouraged by CP3's plays in the end. The Spurs were already down 10 and already knew it was over. It's not like he was killing them in theclutch.

He's an impressive player but it was West who ended the Spurs' chances tonight. CP3 just added to it in the end.

Duncan's game was still very disappointing. They needed boards tonite and didn't get it. Hopefully he'll be fired up for Game 2.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Not to discouraged by CP3's plays in the end. The Spurs were already down 10 and already knew it was over. It's not like he was killing them in the clutch.

He's an impressive player but it was West who ended the Spurs' chances tonight. CP3 just added to it in the end.

Duncan's game was still very disappointing. They needed boards tonite and didn't get it. Hopefully he'll be fired up for Game 2.

Agreed.

Duncan didn't play well at all tonight.

I still think Parker and Ginobli should have driven much more.
CP3/Peterson/Peja/Pargo/etc. cannot guard Parker and Ginobli

Edit:

WHAT THE #*%%!!!!!

Harold and Kumar is playing on TNT right now.
Damn and I was about to go to sleep too
smh.gif

Duncan didn't play well.

Doesn't mean you can take anything away from cp3 and the hornets.

Good job tonight.

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Baller5979

how can you possibly like the spurs???
I mean c'mon they are the most boring lucky cheating flops in the NBA'

Ive always liked the Spurs even back in the days of Sean Elliott and the Admiral but I didnt start actually rooting for SA until they drafted Timmy in 97.I followed his career at Wake and thought "Dunkin Duncan" would be a good addition and foundation after D-Rob retired. I never thought theyd go on towin those 4 titles....but they did. And to this day I love Greg Popovich's no nonsense approach to coaching and the blue collar work ethic he inspiresfrom his players including the stars.
I guess what everyone else sees as a group of boring/lucky/trickeration athletes...I see as a well coached team that is very consistent year in and out.

it is disgusting how they slurp chris paul when he was doing stuff in garbage time
david west was the reason they won

Back
Top Bottom